GUILTY Case# 2017-118 | scared-victim vs gtpcapital.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe GTPCapital.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 105 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scared-victim

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.gtpcapital.com

My Case is: The Merchant gtpcapital guarantee for risk free trades, so i made my deposit into their platform but they did not deliver the expected withdrawal services and take me out of control of my trading platform and done trading activity in my account without my permission. They stopped communicating after they both have my deposits and profits with a span of one month.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by scared-victim on 07/02/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 03/26/17 the last contact was on 06/20/17

Details: Merchant GTPcapital has not responded to me regarding my withdrawals, just an excuse replies that my broker is away and mostly no answers in emails, phones, skype, platform chat-box, i even asked them to join my thread in FPA and still has not responded.

Company representatives' emails: Andrew Grace <andrew.g@gtpcapital.com>

Attachments

• image.png
    276.2 KB · Views: 4
Since you've already invited them and got no response, I'm going straight to sending the FPA invitation. Please post an update here on Tuesday to let me know if you've heard anything from them or not.

I wish to attach all these documents, but it shows my full name, email id and maybe sensitive details, discussions of Skype with the broker, email, platform chat-box, and all the details in my platforms too, date and time transactions, profits and losses.

Checklist supporting documents

1. Copy of any written and email correspondence with the merchant GTPcapital

2. Copy of any internet evidence

3. Copy of company forms GTPcapital made me sign or my withdrawal will not be approved (DOD form, C1 membership form and ML form they call it Margin Loan form)

4. Written information how they manage to scam me

5. Written information how i attempted to resolve my issue with the merchant GTPcapital but remained ignored

6. Proof of payment/deposit for the total loss that have incurred

I just wish to ask, if I attached all these files here in FPA, is this going to be viewed in public or only for FPA staff to see and people whose in-charge on my case. Is this the only form of communication I have with FPA, or is there a number I can call you in UK..?

at the minute i don't have a lawyer although FPA sent me a link thru email which looks like a UK base firm handling my type of case as a victim of binary scam --> http://www.winthiscase.com/fpa
I signed up on this site, although i haven't got a call back yet.
My mind is floating at the minute, i don't know if my UK bank can help me, if UK ombudsman can help me, everything is still under investigation although i am feeling worried because i reported my case since June 2017, the month GTPcapital shut-down my platform without anything in writing as to why, all i did is mention to them i am reporting them to the police on that day because they have not fulfill their promise about my withdrawal and they shut me down right away.

My local lawyer says he can't interfere yet until the bank and ombudsman finishes their investigation.

At the minute i am in turmoil because of what happen to me, the only people assisting me right now is my victim support, my mental health counselor and a financial adviser who look into my case that i was indeed got scammed.

Lately my financial adviser had contact with my banks, explaining that GTPcapital did the following below:

Per the banks request for information, please see the following:

The merchant misrepresented his services by presenting himself as a legitimate broker (see accompanying documentation for evidence) on his Website and as such, I had an expectation to receive a trading account ("the service"") for the sole use of acquiring financial products via "the account".

The merchant failed to provide this mentioned service and the actual provided "service" was, a platform disguised as a legitimate brokerage account with numbers that do not represent any actual trading.

· A self-directed brokerage account can only be provided by a licensed broker and any investment related orders are available only to certified brokers. Since my funds were never used to fund an investment account I was unable to acquire any financial assets were the service I had an expectation to receive.

· See accompanying documentation for the relevant correspondence with the merchant and screen shots of "the account" provided.

· The merchants Terms and Conditions were not provided to me in a downloadable format at the time of the purchase, as required.

· Please see attached screen shots of merchants guarantee for risk free trades and proof merchant is not certified as a broker.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    276.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Proof GTP not certified.jpg
    Proof GTP not certified.jpg
    646.8 KB · Views: 6
I wish to attach all these documents, but it shows my full name, email id and maybe sensitive details, discussions of Skype with the broker, email, platform chat-box, and all the details in my platforms too, date and time transactions, profits and losses.

I just wish to ask, if I attached all these files here in FPA, is this going to be viewed in public or only for FPA staff to see and people whose in-charge on my case. Is this the only form of communication I have with FPA, or is there a number I can call you in UK..?

Have you looked at any other Trader cases in Open Cases? Once a case goes public, all information is public. The instructions here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

say "For your privacy, you may want to edit out any sensitive information."

ok i will do editing only hiding my full name and email ID, the rest is okay i guess, for now i will do evidence attachment that can go on public.

I end up with GTPcapital , because
Everything started in Facebook advert by Tesler and Tesler emailed me introducing my broker is www.gtpcapital.com. So gtpcapital emailed me too by introducing himself as my account manager - Andrew Grace and providing me password to log in at www.gtpcapital.com for I did not register to GTPcapital, my details was just forwarded by Tesler after I signed up with that Tesler advert.

My local police instructed me to report this link to facebook last July 3, 2017 and facebook already took this link off. But you can still view this advert giving guarantee 90% profits.

Tesler Advert link in Facebook, seen on March 27, 2017 --> https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://www.t-soft.co/?clickID=11664120&affname=Dqn-&S1=dOJ3FBG18IMEEF741VFPGT9K&S2=48ab273c-a1f3-425d-8382-1a5ea61b5d54&S3=RevcontentdOJ3FBG18IMEEF741VFPGT9K&project_id=Sbn-&affiliate_id=11664120&affiliate_network=jvclub&h=ATOSXVXyZ5sBbGy0QFWAyOMDlcSvUypfiSwvbSADhWTRvMg-0nCSXjli_SDXOT5XyWAVDqvvfKAqbT-gwOYwtll4RnkXXr6EVbZFmC-h-Gd5DLVdVEJNdvVyKrQsZ4J8lXYvKdW4f2MB

Please check attachment where Tesler sent me an email last March 27, 2017 introducting GTPcapital as my broker.

Attachments

• 1 tesler introduce me to gtpcapital March 27-2017.jpg
    1 tesler introduce me to gtpcapital March 27-2017.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Right after i got email from Tesler on the same day on March 27, 2017 , GTPcapital emailed me as well and wanted me to verify my trading account with the following company forms they needed me to sign such ML form (which means Margin Loan) , C1 form (which means membership form) , DOD form (which means a Declaration of Deposit form) together with the rest of the documents proof of identity and proof address. Here's the attachment email as evidence that merchant GTPcapital wanted me to fill up all the company forms right away including ML form (Margin Loan form) which i did not realised they are about to put margin loan in my trading account without my permission after they manipulated my funds too.

I did not manage to trade right away due to a family member died, so i haven't got a chance to verify my trading account until May 18, 2017 where the account manager -senior broker Andrew Grace was about to process my only withdrawal. During that time i did not know he was just building my trust trying to show off their withdrawal services is fast, easy and quick to process in just two days. I did not know during that time he started building my trust so he can duped me into bigger deposit later on. I will state one by one the tactics he did to trap client's money. The account manager promises to keep my funds safe and promising withdrawals will take place, not knowing he's planning to keep it all both deposits, profits and just ran away. I will attach here all evidence in Skype, platform chat box, and how my platform trading only have 5 losses out of 40 trades , my manager is really a good magic-mathetician. Only to find out later on with the help of a financial adviser, i was told they're not real brokers and the actual services provided by the merchant-GTPcapital was a software that can be manipulated by the merchant and is not linked to any actual trading. No wonder they did not speak to me for 11-days what happen to my withdrawal as they promised, because their services is just designed to trick and scam people. I had spoken to other victims and they did the same flowery talk. I will attach more evidence to add here after work later on.

Attachments

• 1 tesler then gtpcapital asking 3 forms signed.jpg
    1 tesler then gtpcapital asking 3 forms signed.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 7 asking all 3 docs May 18.jpg
    7 asking all 3 docs May 18.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 5
Merchant gtpcapital broker Andrew Grace said that his role as an account manager is to minimize the risk of my trading platform. He had showed me how his calculations on the trading are more on gaining profits than losing. As you can see in my trading activities, I only lost 5 out of 40 trading in the span of one month from May 8 to June 7, 2017. (I have proof screenshot of all my trading activities)

He assured me that my funds will be joined on the “millionaire insured safe-trading accounts” meaning my funds can be recovered regardless we make profits or not, my funds are available to withdraw anytime and he also gets 5% commission of my profits every time we win. (I have a screenshot of this conversation in Skype regarding “insured trading”)

He managed to dupe me into depositing £22,750 using my credit/debit cards and promised to make my account to £67K then process withdrawal when account reaches to £67K. But this was a broken promise, for he uses my £67K without my permission to trade my funds into an “uninsured trade” which haywire my platform balance to £125K and got my account locked due to this he said. (I have a screenshot on my platform £67,640 then broker to continue to trade without my permission to make it to £125K)

I was told (by broker Andrew and Alice finance) the only way to make the £125K liquid and process withdrawal is for me to deposit £15,430 converted to16,000 euros for a Margin Loan which I did not request. I did everything they told me for I am desperate to pay back all my cards and loans, but still they didn’t process my withdrawal. I kept calling them every day for I hardly heard from my broker since June 10, 2017. He made another broken withdrawal promise when he called onetime last June 16, 2017. (I have a screenshot on Skype regarding the withdrawal promise on June 16, 2017 and proof of deposit for the 16K euros for the said Margin Loan to liquid my account they said. I also have screenshot on my platform that they put the Margin loan in my platform even if I did not request for it)

June 21, 2017 finally broker Andrew answered me on the phone, I followed up my withdrawal but now he changes his story why I cannot withdraw again. He said finance Alice wanted the platform to reach to a million before I can withdraw. I was just frozen and puzzled, wondering how can I pay all my debts when he's saying this. I have no choice but to get along with the brokers decision for he is holding up all my deposits and withdrawal promises. We continue trading and in less than an hour the account reaches to a million. But we started losing the million down to £700,000, broker Andrew said I can bring back the account to a million if I deposit £20,000 within 24-hours. I said to him i don’t want to trade anymore and i don’t have £20,000, you said my account is already liquid, you said after depositing margin loan you promised to process my withdrawal , now we have enough funds in my platform which is £701,500, we have enough money to process my withdrawal. Because i refuse to give another £20,000 on my platform, he did not listen about processing my withdrawal, instead all i can see he traded forcibly all the rest of my £700k funds leaving me with nothing to withdraw, and switch off my platform while all my £700K funds is ongoing trading. He does not want me to get access on my platform anymore for I said i will report them to the police for what they did to my funds and refusing withdrawal in many ways.( I manage to screenshot proof that he traded forcibly all my £700,000 funds by himself)

I called my credit card and debit card company about happened that the merchant-GTPcapital made up stories I was the one who squander all the funds in my platform. Merchant-GTPcapital gave me hard time to withdraw when account is only £125K, why would I squander all my millions in less than an hour for it’s not me doing the trading but the crook broker.

GTPcapital was making up stories to my bank that I enjoyed gambling all my million in less than an hour. So they can switch off my account after I refuse to give them more money.

more evidence attachment will follow soon.

Along the way, i will show proofs how this merchant - GTPcapital has a pattern of professional lying.

Merchant-GTPcapital lied to my bank, saying I use their services for 4-months (March, April, May and June).
I made my first deposit last March 27, 2017 but never got a chance to use their platform services due to a family member died on March 30, 2017.

I have proof screenshot on skype conversations as my evidence that i needed to spend time with my family on greivance leave from March to April.

Broker Andrew Grace re-schedule first trading on May 8, 2017 and trading ended on June 7, 2017. (Please check proof screenshots in Skype chat and also one month trading screenshots which started on May 8, 2017 to June 7, 2017).

This is the one month trading history from May 8 to June 7, 2017. Merchant broker promised withdrawal on June 6, 2017 after trading ended to £67,640, but I was told I can’t withdraw because Broker traded my funds to an uninsured trading without my permission ended on June 7, 2017 to £125,070.53.

Andrew Grace – broker said my account is now locked and I have to pay margin loan £15,430 which I did not request too and wanted margin loan converted to 16,000 euros to make my sterling account liquid and he made another promises to process my withdrawal of £50,000 and refund all my credit cards deposits after paying 16,000 euros.

Merchant created this euro account available for me to deposit these 16,000 euros. I did everything broker said. Desperate to pay my card debts, I end up paying 16,000 euros. Still he never processed my withdrawal. Now the story change, we have to make the account to a million and asking for another £20,000 but I refused to continue trading last June 21, 2017, for I have no plans to give them money, now merchant manipulated my remaining funds £701,500 and blocked my access to my account platform now.

Attachments

• grievance with family cant trade yet.jpg
    grievance with family cant trade yet.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 5
  • payout 184,162.jpg
    payout 184,162.jpg
    909 KB · Views: 5
  • payout 184,162.53 report b.jpg
    payout 184,162.53 report b.jpg
    455 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back