GUILTY Case# 2017-119 | Jarovna vs Trade12.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Trade12.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 73 98.6%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By the way, most likely those are russians, who are based in Russia.
In post soviet countries there are no any regulator for brokers. But in many european countries regulators prohibited this scam trade12.

They dont need regulator to take your money away with fake forex acc and haked mt4 platform. If they call you, ask them what licence they have. If someone asks to pay upfront, it is very likely that he can not make money for you.

If you want to trade, trade only with broker licenced in your country + subsidiary in your country, where you can meet people in live.

Dear Traders, I want to tell you, that since I started Chargeback procedure, Trade12, using my personal data, registered me in more than 30 broker companyes, registered my phone number at bureau of Sexual services, also I reseive about 10 calls per day with threats. I can post evidence here, if mod's will permit me to do this.

I think that also you should send copies of these abusive and threatening calls to your banks card dispute department in support of your chargeback claim. They will then realise the type of people and company you are complaining about. It will also help you should they misuse your card with fraudulent transactions.

In order to support my words, I show some evidence. Cinse I started to post reviews about Trade12 they began to make some inadequate things. Here they posted an ad with sexual services using my phone number: ://izmail.ukrgo.com/post_11222883_ljubish_bolshuju_grud_upruguju_popu_tebe_ko_mne.html
Just few minuts ago they ordered a taxi using my personal data and phone number (see screenshot). They registered me at about 30 broker companies (see screenshot)
Isnt it a proof this is a scam broker?

Attachments

• регистрируют в бр конторах.png
    регистрируют в бр конторах.png
    554.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Такси.png
    Такси.png
    513.9 KB · Views: 4
In order to support my words, I show some evidence. Cinse I started to post reviews about Trade12 they began to make some inadequate things. Here they posted an ad with sexual services using my phone number: ://izmail.ukrgo.com/post_11222883_ljubish_bolshuju_grud_upruguju_popu_tebe_ko_mne.html
Just few minuts ago they ordered a taxi using my personal data and phone number (see screenshot). They registered me at about 30 broker companies (see screenshot)
Isnt it a proof this is a scam broker?

These fools have proven the case against themselves. It looks to me like these are children playing at what they think is adult behaviour. Sadly though it is juvenile, ignorant, schoolboy stupidity. They need to grow up and put playground behaviour behind them on their way to jail!!

I have lost $130,000 US from dealing with Trade12 VIP department.
Trade12 made high risk trades on my behalf by using tradeview and continued to ask for more funds so I could continue to trade.
They are very clever at what they do and make trades that could wipe you out, then ask for additional funds into your account.
I was totally cleaned out by them and made the decision not to place any more funds into my account so they then froze my account.
I cant say I was scammed because its to hard to prove how they done it. Be very carefully of your funds and always place stop loss on any trades they make for you.

I have lost $130,000 US from dealing with Trade12 VIP department.
Trade12 made high risk trades on my behalf by using tradeview and continued to ask for more funds so I could continue to trade.
They are very clever at what they do and make trades that could wipe you out, then ask for additional funds into your account.
I was totally cleaned out by them and made the decision not to place any more funds into my account so they then froze my account.
I cant say I was scammed because its to hard to prove how they done it. Be very carefully of your funds and always place stop loss on any trades they make for you.
Hello! It is so pity to here about that. You can start trading court here in order to get them to black list. And your best option to initiate a chargeback if you sent money through credit card.

Back