GUILTY Case# 2017-121 | mgmforex vs capxm.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Capxm.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 55 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
never mind i will wait for you and hope you help me to get my money back
thanks alot

CapXM emailed me again. I've made if very plain how they need to email you too. Since there won't be any new votes until after New Year's, I'm giving them a few more days to think it over.

CapXM emailed me again. I've made if very plain how they need to email you too. Since there won't be any new votes until after New Year's, I'm giving them a few more days to think it over.
Hello, Thank you for letting me know that. Although i feel like they are just trying to gain more time until they will close everything and wash their hands of capxm and shiftforex. Because ShiftForex which is the owner of Capxm, built a new company called Shiftmarkets.com . That proves that these thieves are trying to hide themselves under the new name (Shift Markets) because ShiftForex,com and Capxm.com repetition got destroyed because they stole a lot of money from other people. Anyway I wonder why they don't reply in the forum ? or even replying to our emails?. Anyway I am still open and I can sign an agreement with you to share with you 10-20% after I get my money 34k from Shift Forex/Capxm. Thank you in advance. Best Regards, MGMFOREX

hello every one happy new year i hope we can get our money from the scammers or get any update about the case ..

Please hit reply-all in your email again and send them one more email message. If there is still no response to that for 2 business days, post here. Then this can move to Open Cases.

hello everyone, I have sent a message on the 8th of Jan 2018 as you requested at almost 15:00PM +2GMT, that was before the start of working day in New York. So shift forex/capxm/shiftmarkets had 8th of Jan full day to reply and 9th of Jan a full day to reply to us with any kind of resolution and as you have seen nobody replied to us after our deadline 2 days has already gone and we are now in the third day. So Can we please start the court case in public ? and change the name of the court case to Shift Forex / Capxm / ShiftMarkets,com ? As it has been already proven that these people are stealing money from under these 3 names and need to warn everyone that Shift Forex / Capxm / Shift Markets are just punch of scammers . I look forward to find a real resolution and my money back. Thank you for your efforts. Kind Regards, MGMFOREX

They don't seem interested in talking. I'm now moving this to Open Cases. I hope Capxm decides to take some action towards resolving this issue soon. If they don't, this goes to a vote at the beginning of next week.

Yes it would seem that Shift Forex / Capxm / Shift Markets are behaving in a well established and reported scamming manner. Your best defence is to create a web page (Blog) with Shift Forex / Capxm / Shift Markets as the subject - title - and document the events and their responses. Anyone doing a search for Shift Forex / Capxm / Shift Markets prior to opening an account will see your experiences and hopefully NOT open an account. The main purpose of Shift Forex / Capxm seems to be to steal peoples money using the trading as a front. I suspect the platform is not actually connected to the real markets and prices are ficticious and manipulated. A genuine broker would be shocked at appearing in the FPA scam alert and do all they could to resolve the problem, not pass the buck to their sister company and declare it is no longer their problem! Scammers and Guilty!

Back