GUILTY Case# 2017-148 | anil_vishwa vs nexcellfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe NexcellFx.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 64 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anil_vishwa

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: nexcellfx

My Case is: CDFXCAPITAL & NEXCELLFX BOTH ARE FRAUD COMPANY THERE ARE ALL PEOPLE TELLING LIE.HE TELL ME I HAVE AUTO TRADING SOFTWARE HE DID EVERYTHING LIKE (PROFIT & LOSS) AUTOMATIC YOU ONLY WATCH YOUR ACCOUNT . WHEN AM ASK WITHDRAW MY MONEY HE NO RESPONSE. & TODAY SHOWING IN MY ACCOUNT TOTALLY MINUS. 0 BALANCE.

I WANT RETURN MY INVESTMENT AS WELL AS MY PROFIT. THEY NEXCELLFX TOLD THAT EVERY 15 DAYS YOUR INVESTMENT WILL BE DOUBLE, THEN AT THE MOVEMENT MY PROFIT MUST BE 8 LAC.

i WANT THIS AMOUNT PLS HELP ME .

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by anil_vishwa on 12/03/17

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/14/17 the last contact was on 11/30/17

Details: WHEN I WAS TRYING TO CONTACT WITH THE NEXCELLFX COMPANY, HE PUT MY NO IN BLACK LIST AFTER THAT AM UNABLE TO CONTACT.

Company representatives' emails: support Piyushshah <support@nexcellfx.com>

Attachments

• bank.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Account.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 7
Your Scam Alerts thread says you've already informed them. I'm issuing the formal FPA invitation now. Please post an update on December 28th or 29th to let me know if you've heard back from them or not.

There is no update from them, daily we are calling them but they are not pickup the call and they block our nos.
Please find attach file.

Attachments

• nexcell mail.JPG
    nexcell mail.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 10
  • Piyush Whatup chat2.JPG
    Piyush Whatup chat2.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Account.JPG
    Account.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 8
100% guilty ,still this company did not give not even single withdrew

Yes yes sure they guilty ,ask them to solve atlest this level otherwise they must to be fase many other problems

Yes here is another scammer. Asking for more deposit. Can't withdraw what is your own money. Unreasonable trading requirements needed. Poor communications. Hidden rules. Typical scam behaviour. Guilty!

Back