RESOLVED Case# 2018-002 | martinfx28 vs fxclub.org

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FxClub.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 59 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have experienced this type of delay with several brokers, thankfully none have ended up keeping my money, but once this happens I try to get out and never do any business with that broker.

Original FPA Traders Court Submission by martinfx28:
Dear customer,
Our internal control group flagged your account as a suspicious. All requests of receiving us additional documents were aimed to protect your account and to be sure for a safety of your funds.
At the moment your documents are verifying manually by our compliance department which will make its best in order to provide you an answer within the next 72 hours. We kindly ask you to create a new withdrawal request using your own requisites once you will receive this email.
Best regards,
Financial Customer Service, Libertex

Libertex, unacceptable. It's over 3 month since the withdrawal request and provision of all document required. No actual explanation of what you are verifying, etc.

Are you saying you broke AML rules when processing previous withdrawals for this client ? You quote on your site you are EU regulated but provide no further details. You have a CySec logo on the site but no registration number and do not say you are regulated by them. Please provide your regulatory registration details and numbers so you can be reported for breaking AML rules (v. serious). If you didn't break AML rules by processing previous withdrawals then pay the client now plus interest from the day of the request and apologies publicly to the client for delaying the withdrawal request without justification.

Pay up and apologies or get reported.

Considering the account of martinfx28 belongs to fxclub.org, compliance department of Forex Club will handle all the pending issues contacting the client directly. The issue will be solved within the next 72 business hours.

Best regards, FXClub.org

Considering the account of martinfx28 belongs to fxclub.org, compliance department of Forex Club will handle all the pending issues contacting the client directly. The issue will be solved within the next 72 business hours.

Best regards, FXClub.org

Are there any updates on this?

Either the fxclub.org clock has stopped (it's Waaay more than 72 hours) or Martinfx28 has had a result and is not sharing.

I didn't receive the email notifications about the new posts on this thread until today. I'm sorry for the delay.
I will place the withdrawal request again and report back here in a couple of days.

Thank you.

There we go.
withdrawal.png

Best regards, FXClub.org

They never contacted me after that post. I hope they are serious about resolving this issue and my new withdrawal gets processed.

Back