GUILTY Case# 2018-006 | engnetworking vs 10brokers.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 10Brokers.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 75 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not a lawyer, but as I understand the law, truth is the best possible defense against an accusation like they made.

If they really did file a court case, you would be able to present evidence showing your side of the issue. I see over 100 empty threats for every actual case filed.

Dear AsstModerator/FxMaster,

10brokers has contacted me yesterday and today and excused for the missunderstanding, they promised to refund my money immediately but after removing all my posts here, so i am asking you to please remove all my threads from forexpeacearmy.com and remove the open case because i can not do it from my account, let us see.

Thanks a lot for your support.

This is to update the status only, after 10brokers promised to transfer the money, they didn't do anything till now and coming again to ignore all my messages.

It looks very much like this 10brokers platform is another "Non Broker" outfit. Anyone can buy the trading platform software from the crooks in Israel, put their own badge on it and pretend to be legitimate brokers. Of course they are nothing of the sort, they are just thieves with plenty of wishful thinking and hopeful customers ready to believe money is easy to be made in the online trading business. It is not! MOST of these so called brokers are just outright thieves and scammers who operate a Mountebank (look it up) market where you are betting against the Broker, not the Market. Once you make a deposit into you 'account' it is theirs, wave goodbye. Only bad publicity will bring these crooks to give up this fake Binary trading. They will, of course move on to another scam where they can steal money from ill-informed chancres, like cryptocurrencies (an area that has many bogus traders already). Sorry to say you may well have lost your money, all the promises of a refund is only platitudes. If you remove these posts (which you can't anyway) they will find another reason not to pay. These are BAD people! and a GUILTY verdict is more than justified.

Back