GUILTY Case# 2018-010 | dzcsh vs newsrobot999.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that NewsRobot999.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 67 98.5%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dzcsh

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: newsrobot999.com

My Case is: I bought this EA($1332). I tested it for a week, my account was losing money every day, and the display account on the website was profitable every day.
Then I want to find the salesperson to take the setup file. He didn't give it to me. Tell me I need to buy their setup service ($555).
I paid $500 to bought the setup service.
Then the programmer set up an account for me. Three weeks went by, and my account didn't have any trading orders.(EA does not work) .... The display account on the website has a lot of trading orders almost every day. And it is profitable.
I reflect to the programmer. He told me, "We have set it up and no problem." Then he ignored me. I can't get a response to email them.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by dzcsh on 01/17/18

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/22/17 the last contact was on 01/15/18

Details: "We have set it up and no problem."

Company representatives' emails: FOREX NEWS TRADER 999 <info@forexnewstrader999.com>
NEWS ROBOT 999 <info@newsrobot999.com>
INFO FXNT 999 <info@forexnt999.com>

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 002.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 003.jpg
    467.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 004.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 005.png
    68.2 KB · Views: 2
Can you please resubmit your review with your proxy turned off. The FPA is accessible from China nearly all the time, so a proxy is unnecessary. Location checking is part of review moderation and proxies make location checking impossible.

Can you please resubmit your review with your proxy turned off. The FPA is accessible from China nearly all the time, so a proxy is unnecessary. Location checking is part of review moderation and proxies make location checking impossible.

I've resubmitted my review.

Thanks. It's been approved.

I see from your Scam Alerts thread that you've already invited them to that thread. I'm now going to issue the FPA invitation. Please post an update on Friday to let me know if you've heard anything back from them or not.

I see from your Scam Alerts thread that you've already invited them to that thread. I'm now going to issue the FPA invitation. Please post an update on Friday to let me know if you've heard anything back from them or not.

OK.

I didn't get any reply.

EA's available to the general public are at best barely profitable to the average trader. If this program was worth what was claimed then those who produced it would fight their corner here and produce evidence of the performance they claim it has achieved. They haven't! So no other option but a GUILTY vote.

It does nt exist an EA which is profitable all the time and some time they dont open orders for many days and even weeks. I make EAs by myself. Mostly all the Eas in backtesting shows consecutive time of no profitabelity even if they are very good Eas. The profitability of an EA has to be considered in a long term of time.
The fact in this case is that while the EA managed by you was loosing money and, or, was producing no orders at all, instead the same EA with the same Cross managed by them where producing profits and orders. I think that they have made some kind of tricks to appear that this EA was profitable all the time.
For this reason they are scammers and guilty.

I'm sure all you had to do was send them more money, . . . . if you wanted to lose more to their scam.

GUILTY!

Back