GUILTY Case# 2018-058 | Dhanushka Sandaruwan vs forex-swiss.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe Forex-Swiss.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 58 96.7%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's interesting that there's 2 votes of not guilty, but no comments on why they felt this way. Wondering if it was accidental?
yes you are accurately right. someone has voted as not guilty, but they haven't explained why not guilty. I think that they don't know or they haven't traded in FXCH.

EUEDEX has sent me 2 emails.

first one is

Dear Sir,

Upon official receipt of a legitimate client complaint, written acknowledgment is sent to the Client within five (5) business days from the date the complaint was made, confirming that FXCH is taking action to resolve the complaint, and advising the approximate time required to do this.

The Customer Service department informs all relevant persons within FXCH about the complaint and then any required actions are taken by the Head of the relevant department involved which can lead to review the complaint.

FXCH have sent a final written response to you within three (3) weeks from the date it is received. In case a client complaint is not settled within a three (3) week period, EUEDEX will still send a written response informing the broker about status of the complaint.

Please, note: as you have not satisfied with FXCH responds sent to you on time and continue to send us complains, in order to make final investigation with our compliance department you have to pay 1000 USD investigation fee.

If we will take decision in your favor the fee will be charged from the broker side and return back to you.

Thank you,
Compliance Department
EUEDEX™ Financial Exchange
www.euedex.com

second one is

Dear Sir,

Please, make deposit to Perfect Money account number:

U12594222
As soon as the deposit made inform us with the copy of transfer in order we can start investigation.

Thank you,
Compliance Department
EUEDEX™ Financial Exchange
www.euedex.com

email ID is complain@euedex.com

what is this?? they charge 1000USD to investigate this problem?? I don't understand this..

FXCH doesn't respond me at all. as the votes, they are completely guilty, so it will be helpful to get my money back? and they have mentioned they are a member of EUEDEX, I think it's also running scam, they asked me 1000$ to resolve this problem, I have all emails with EUEDEX.

and can someone explain me, what I should do next??

thanks

Back