GUILTY Case# 2018-059 | liang ling vs Axecc.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Axecc.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 54 98.2%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

liang ling

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: Axecc.com

My Case is: I joined this company in mid december last year putting in a amount of 1000 usd, and it hasnt been an pleasant experience from the start. I had a hard time trying to get the 'broker' aka Jonas to buy and sell what i wanted because apparently only he has total control of whether i sell or buy anything on my account. So i have been trying to get him to sell my stuff and make a withdrawal. But he suddenly stated that i was in some sort of a contract that i did not sign up for. Stating that i can only make a withdrawal only after the contracts end, and this was some sort of a investment plan instead of your normal trading platform and transactions can only be made if he found another client to buy my cryptocurrency. That was when i am pretty sure that this company was dodgy af. Because previously when i kept pestering him to sell my cryptocurrencies over the phone, he was able to sell it instantly? So why is there some new excuse such as having to find a client or investment plan.

After i tried to confront him regrading this issue through email which was the only platform that he was contactable as the "company number" was apparently only a 1 way calling number that can only be called from their side. He apparently ignored all my emails for an entire week, even when i pleaded him to respond and help me make the withdrawal as i needed the money to pay for tuition, but he still need not respond. Only after i emailed him saying that i have informed FPA regarding this case, he suddenly responded so quickly and in a hostile manner. I kept begging him to return me my money and he came up with a lot of different excuses and our current state right now is him saying that my contract will end apparently on the 23th of May and i will get my money back then. But i feel super skeptically about, because after seeing tebogo's case i know something similar such as not replying, claiming the contract extended or paying by installment kind of excuses would be made. I have all the replies he sent me in my email as evidence so if any please feel to ask me anything i can provide pictorial evidence for everything i have stated here.

And just awhile ago when i sent him another email telling him that on 23 may i do not want to hear any other excuses like that ones i have stated above from him and that i will blow up the matter if he gives any of the excuses , he replied me with "Are you a terrorist Wu that you will blow things up ?" These were the exact words that he sent me which triggered me to make this case against him and hopefully FPA and everyone here can help me with this. I really hope i can get my money back because that amount means a lot to a college student like myself, and something could be done against this company and this man.

I will be REALLY REALLY grateful for any help that i can recieve on this matter. This matter has caused me so much pain just because of one wrong decision caused me my savings, countless sleepless nights and quarrels with my family. I really hope some kind soul out there can help me. God bless.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Wu liang ling on 03/14/18

The company was first contacted about the issue on 02/18/18 the last contact was on 03/14/18

Details: 2/19 He sent me this when i told him that i will give him some time to get my money back. And sent me some contract rightwards which i will put the links below.

Wu

And one more thing i want to put you in a financial plan of 3000 dollar you will have a profit of 120% in six month.
I want you to make the investment this month

On 5th March I tried calling the company through the company number provided on the website and couldnt get through and the company website was down. So i sent him this "Did something happen to the company or something? Like i tried calling the company hotline and stuff and they say the number didnt exist. Please at least reply when u see this email."

His reply:Nothing happen to the company don't you worry.
Its just that its a one way line for us to call costumers.
About the investment you need to wait a little for us to sell it for a appropriate time

And on 12th march when i told him i have contacted the FPA regarding this was what he sent me.
His reply:
Dear Wu

You have no idea how used i am from clients that don't know what are they doing and after they get unhappy.
This is not an exchange website this is an investing company and if the invest doesn't finish your capital is blocked and you know that. I gave you my word that i will look to you case and try to figure out something to help you but seeing your emails accusing me for being a scam and thief i dont know if i want to help you anymore.
You can do whatever you want even if you go to the FPA you think it will harm me .
Young boy i have 1000 client in my portfolio and just because 3 or 4 of them are unhappy because they think they can do whatever they want will ruin my reputation? Boy you have no idea .
So for the last time wait for your investment to finish and then you will have the capital back because i cant do nothing with that capital.
But if you think that i will get scared from threats that you have made me from all those emails you are wrong. We as a company and me as an account manager we are protected by all the laws of the investing that's why we keep running forward and strong.
About those emails that you sent my assistant read them because i was out of the country.

Best Regards Jonas

Afterwards i kept sending him emails questioning and asking for my money back. He sent me this: "Wu i'm telling you one last time because otherwise if you don't stop i will go to the conduct authority and accuse you for harassment.
Because now you have threaten me.
The money you will get them in the end of may when your investment finishes. "

There are more conversations with him which i provide. i will link all the email screenshots below. Please feel free to ask me if u need anymore evidence.

Company representatives' emails: Jonas Van Doorn <jonas.vandoorn@axecc.com>

Attachments

• IMG-20180109-WA0008.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 2018-03-15 (5).png
    103.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 2018-03-15 (4).png
    85.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 2018-03-15 (7).png
    81.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 2018-03-13 (1).png
    85.7 KB · Views: 10
Jonas wrote back. He said...

"You can ask him in what we agree i told him from the beginning this is not an exchange company this is a investing company.
On 23 of may he could make the withdraw and he agreed , after that he kept sending me emails (30 emails per day) that i couldn't respond to all of them . Its not true that he couldn't contact me because i kept in contact with him all this period.
Don't you think this is strange from thousand of clients that we have only 8-9 clients that doesn't agree with the terms and agreement of my company complain about that.
I know for you guys its very easy to make courts and to let the clients to make bad reviews about my company but i can tell to my 99% of my clients to leave awesome reviews of my company but that's not the case because we are not here to make advertising, we are here to make investments.
But of course a 20 years old student cant be blame for the lack of knowledge.
Anyway i suggest to ask him about the email that i sent him and his email when he agreed.
Ps : And also i saw that he judged my work tell him how much money did he do from on investment of 1000$ because he doesn't show it in the photo that he send it to you.
Anyway this is a matter of how you see it but anyway i can see that this dear client sent you my response but not his response i will send you the email when he agreed.
"

He included an email he says he sent you stating the investment would probably be over on May 23rd and a reply he says you made indicating you were ready to wait that long.

"You can ask him in what we agree i told him from the beginning this is not an exchange company this is a investing company.
On 23 of may he could make the withdraw and he agreed , after that he kept sending me emails (30 emails per day) that i couldn't respond to all of them . Its not true that he couldn't contact me because i kept in contact with him all this period.
Don't you think this is strange from thousand of clients that we have only 8-9 clients that doesn't agree with the terms and agreement of my company complain about that.
I know for you guys its very easy to make courts and to let the clients to make bad reviews about my company but i can tell to my 99% of my clients to leave awesome reviews of my company but that's not the case because we are not here to make advertising, we are here to make investments.
Anyway i suggest to ask him about the email that i sent him and his email when he agreed.
Ps : And also i saw that he judged my work tell him how much money did he do from on investment of 1000$ because he doesn't show it in the photo that he send it to you.
Anyway this is a matter of how you see it but anyway i can see that this dear client sent you my response but not his response i will send you the email when he agreed.
"

He included an email he says he sent you stating the investment would probably be over on May 23rd and a reply he says you made indicating you were ready to wait that long.
Yes. I did sent an email saying i would wait since there wasnt anything i could do. And to correct him i did not send him like 30 emails a day. Like 2 to 3 at max for a few days because i was anxious abt getting my money back because i read up about them and i needed money back urgently. I dont think its wrong to be sending a few more emails to someone who took like a week to respond to my emails especially when i needed my money the most. After we agreed on 23rd may that i could withdraw i only sent like 2 emails telling him to better keep his end of the promise stating that i wouldnt disturb anymore if he gave his word. But he took my words as a joke saying things like hey are u a terrorist that u would blow things up, how disrespectful is it for a broker to tell that to their client? Doesnt show any professionalism or trust. I didnt agreed on any long term investment plans whatsoever initially but he kept saying there was no way to withdrawal the money unless the investment "contract" was up. But where is this contract? I did not sign anything? So where does this come from? Me doubting his work? Yeahh of course i wont doubt because it was at a good price to sell and i prompted him to sell but he did not follow up. Putting the earnings aside, i am not interested in the profits whats so ever i just want my capital back? I told him that literally.

Ask him to touch his heart when he said things like he kept in contact with me. I can literally show screenshoot to show how "often" he is keeping in contact with me. I have to literally beg him to reply to just a simple email? Dont come up with what 20 year old doesnt know. I didnt sent pictures of my response? I can send everything. Our entire conversation if u want to see it. I have nothing to hide because i am the victim here right now. and i did say that i agreed to wait till 23rd may which was after i posted on this platform if u refer to the date of the email. Because at that point there was no way i could force him to return me because of the "contract". So yeahh i can wait till 23rd may, and when the time comes and he plays some disappear or dont reply tricks again we can continue from there.

Yeah and u can ask him how much he made me. The times when he "sold" or "bought" something is after my repeated prompting telling him to sell? Putting profits aside because there is hardly any profit to talk about right now. Since he dare to say to u that i could make the withdrawal on 23rd may. Then we can wait till 23rd may because he states that the "contract" ends then right. We cant possibly break this "contract" so so be it. I can literally predict that the withdrawal will have alot of problems and my money will not come through with him coming up with new excuses.

"

His statement about me not sending my response regarding agreeing on 23rd may is invalid because when i posted this charge , we havent agree on the 23rd may yet. What of my response does he want to see? I can upload my entire inbox here, i have nothing to fear. The ss of me replying to his "terriorst" email is my last one to him after saying that i would wait. Do take a look and if u want all my conversations with him i can send EVERYTHING.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180320-191855.png
    Screenshot_20180320-191855.png
    233 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20180320-191916.png
    Screenshot_20180320-191916.png
    315.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20180320-192432.png
    Screenshot_20180320-192432.png
    176.4 KB · Views: 8

"

Theres nothing to harp about right now other than waiting for 23rd may cause there is no way he will do anything about it right other than giving excuses right? So lets wait out till 23rd may then. I hope his not thinking that as time passes i will forget about this and i hope u will see the truth when 23rd may comes.

So sorry for the long messages i am just really pissed that he is just giving excuses that doesnt matter? If he really is keen to return be money then how is someone like tebogo whose "contract" has ended in late feburary not even getting his money back yet? Is the same just gonna happen to me? Ask him about tebogo man. See what kind of lousy excuse he will have.

I've just sent this to him...

"The client reports sending far fewer emails. He also mentions that you asked if he was a terrorist.

The client wants his money back. If you think he is such a bad person and is bothering you too much, what possible reason could you have to not send the money back and get him out of your life permanently?
"

I'm curious to see what he'll say.

I've just sent this to him...

"The client reports sending far fewer emails. He also mentions that you asked if he was a terrorist.

The client wants his money back. If you think he is such a bad person and is bothering you too much, what possible reason could you have to not send the money back and get him out of your life permanently?
"

I'm curious to see what he'll say.
Okok i think that would be appropriate as well because honestly that is what i really wish for as well. I am not interested in the amount he made me i just want to get back my 1k usd capital whatever amount he claims to have made for me he can have it i dont want them. I honestly think that it is possible for him to return to me my capital now but insists that we delay it to a later date like 23rd may so that i will forget about it.

Please let me know on the 28th if you hear anything new from him or not. If neither of us hear anything new by then, I want to move this to Open Cases.

Back