GUILTY Case# 2018-062 | HJR09 vs greenfieldscapital.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe GreenfieldsCapital.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 55 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HJR09

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.greefieldscapital.com

My Case is: Hello. I was contacted many many times by GreenFieldsCapital last year and finally they convinced me (to go to hell with my own consciousness) to make a deposit with them, on 23.10.2017.
This was the first payment and the last payment was done on 13.02.2018 ! During this period I invested everything I had with them ! I trusted them ! 92,915 USD ! They payments were done with Credit Cards and Wire. Both methods were used.
Jimmy Lee was the name of the whom I thought would help me make some money.
I have asked several, several times for a withdrawal and nothing has happened. They have returned to me two times 100 USD and one time 500 USD just to convince me that everything was ok, and then nothing ! Absolutely nothing !
They've given to me 12.921 USD as a Bonus. They tricked me into trading even today and with their suggestions I lost all my money on the balance ! What can I do ?
Someone please help me !
Jimmy always was delaying everything, they were making all sorts of excuses to not answer to me.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by HJR09 on 03/15/18

The company was first contacted about the issue on 03/07/18 the last contact was on 03/15/18

Details: They are always busy when it comes to taking money back, when it comes to helping with withdrawals etc.
They do not reply my emails, my calls, I can't get in touch with them.
Whenever they have called they have only instructed me to open trades as I have done below. And they always end up in negative. They have managed to take my balance from more than 100K into just 1010 USD !
They would also cancel with my withdrawals with no approval from me.

Company representatives' emails: Jimmy Le(e) <jimmyle@greenfieldscapital.com>

Attachments

• HJR.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 6
  • HJR3.png
    199.7 KB · Views: 7
  • HJR6.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 6
  • HJR7.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 4
  • HJR2.png
    111.4 KB · Views: 5
In your Scam Alerts thread, you say you contacted them late last week. Please post an update on Wednesday the 21st to let me know if you have heard anything new from them or not.

In your Scam Alerts thread, you say you contacted them late last week. Please post an update on Wednesday the 21st to let me know if you have heard anything new from them or not.

Hello AsstModerator.

Yes, they did contact me and they instructed me to open trades, and I did as they said...and everything was lost. They are spectacular in the art of making people lose their money.

Did you specifically invite them to come to the Scam Alerts thread? Did they respond to that?

Did you specifically invite them to come to the Scam Alerts thread? Did they respond to that?

Hello AsstModerator and thank you again for your reply.
Yes, I did. I sent it to them by emails, and I also sent it to Jimmy specifically many times and no, nobody replied to that. Nothing.

Attachments

• hjr11.png
    hjr11.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 6
I've just sent the formal FPA invitation. Please post an update on Wednesday the 28th to let me know if you've heard anything new.

This is now going to Open Cases. Unless there are signs of progress, the vote will start at the beginning of next week.

They mention a czeck entity on their homepage as owner, logically the first step would be to get the company records for this entity.

There is very little trust amongst people these days but group of people like GreenFieldsCapital do their part creating the world with absolutely no trust. They understand this but they do not care. I do believe the day will come when they will need someones help and help will not come.

Back