GUILTY Case# 2018-070 | MarketsTradingScam vs markets-trading.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Markets-Trading.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 65 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.markets-trading.com

My Case is: I have registered with this broker and deposited 250 euro, they contacted me everyday and ask to deposit money but I didn't as I have seen that the people who contacted me are not professional but just thieves from the corner of the street and I have decided to request the withdrawal of my remaining funds. I have the account full verified and they said me that I need to wait 7-10 days to got my money on my card but they refuse to process the withdrawal and since I have asked the withdrawal is around one month.

I have contacted them at least 10 times by phone, email and livechat and also informed about my post on FPA but every time I got the same answer which is this "I will send the information to the Head of Financial department."

My email which I have registered the account with markets-trading is winthersvend_aps39@keemail.me

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by MarketsTradingScam on 04/05/18

The company was first contacted about the issue on 03/28/18 the last contact was on 04/10/18

Details: "We apologize for the inconveniences you faced. I will send the information to the Head of Financial department. Please, wait, they will contact you. "

"We apologize for the inconveniences you faced. I will send the information to the Head of Financial department. Please, wait, they will contact you. "

"we acknowledged the receipt of your request and i have forwarded it to the financial department for prompt review. You would be contacted shortly. Thank you"

They give me this answer by email, phone and also live chat. Same thing every time but nothing happen.

Company representatives' emails: Compliance <compliance@markets-trading.com>
Support Markets-Trading <support@markets-trading.com>
Adrian Anson <adrian.a@markets-trading.com>

Attachments

• fpacase.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 7
  • fpacase4.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 6
  • fpacase1.png
    95.8 KB · Views: 4
  • fpacase2.png
    138.2 KB · Views: 6
  • fpacase3.png
    101.1 KB · Views: 7
I've just sent the formal FPA invitation. Please post an update on Tuesday, April 17th to let me know if there has been any progress.

I would like to know if they sent you any reply to the invitation. One hour later after you sent them the FPA invitation I got an email saying that the withdrawal was approved. Now I need to wait to see if they have sent the funds. Please let me know if they answered to your email.

Nothing arrived. They said that the money were sent on 12 April but if it was true the funds should be received on my credit card in no more than 1 business day. These thieves are lying.

If you don't mind, I'll move this to Open Cases early next week and start the vote the following week. There are already 4 cases in Open Cases ready to be voted on next week, so your case will get more attention with a vote the following week.

If you don't mind, I'll move this to Open Cases early next week and start the vote the following week. There are already 4 cases in Open Cases ready to be voted on next week, so your case will get more attention with a vote the following week.
Since they have approved the withdrawal request I have sent them two emails asking why the money were not credited to my credit card but I got no answer.

Let's hope they decided to pay you very soon. If not, this will be up for a vote next week.

You are very wise not to send any more funds to these bandits, well done, you have saved yourself from loosing even more money! This is typical scam trader behaviour, they first say the finance department is processing the withdrawal request - but nothing happens. Then, that they have sent the money but it never arrives. They will then say it is your responsibility to chase the location of your money and make sure you get it.
The first thing to do is request all the transfer details from them, dates, numbers, method, carrier and the exact amount transferred. They usually deduct a hefty charge for "administration" and say they have sent the rest. I would also start a chargeback request for the full amount with the bank that issued your credit card, stating "services promised were not received". Also report this event to your national 'Fraud investigation department' and get a reference number. Quote this number to your Bank along with your chargeback request. Tell these scammers what you have done, these fraudsters don't like this kind of publicity and may well pay you to get rid of you and the disruption you are causing!
You are just one of many hundreds of thousands who have been caught this way. By delaying the processing of your request and pretending to send the money they hope you will get fed-up and just go away! Keep the pressure on and good luck.

It's a good thing that you recognized this scam pattern of cold calls trying to get you to send more money. It seem this "Markets-Trading.com" is trying to fraudulently stall through the entire window of time in an effort to avoid disputes and chargebacks.

Back