GUILTY Case# 2018-094 | Abs1616 vs tradesprime.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that TradesPrime.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 56 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Abs1616

Corporal
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.tradesprime.com/

My Case is: Tradesprime is a scam FOREX broker that has stolen thousands of pounds from me without my authorisation. They have consistently called me up more than 5 times a day (to harass me and get me to deposit). However, when I ask to do a withdrawal they start shouting at me. As long as they have hope to get money they keep calling and when you want a withdrawal they disappear (for good).

They ask you to sign "card verification documents" to make it very difficult to get your money back from the bank when you finally discover that these criminals are a bunch of scammers. If you refuse to sign those documents then they will forge your signature onto these documents (which is illegal) and use that information against you. No other legitimate broker would ask you to sign something like that. Plus they also ask you for your Meta Trader 4 password so they can trade on it (which again is illegal, because no one is entitled to have access to your funds ). Plus no other reliable broker will ever ask for your password.

This company is put of a huge network that has been scamming for the past decade and stolen millions of pounds. We must avoid:
1) Umarkets
2) InvestMib
3) Vortex Assets
They are all the same scam run by the same people to steal as much as they can.

The following threads will be very useful for this case:
1) https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/tradesprime-scam-review-avoid-it-all-costs.55691/

2) https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/investmib-blonde-bear-ou.55637/page-2 (Please read all my posts under the name: "Abs1616" and please watch the video on page 2 (where I held a 53 minute conversation with "Stefano Di Luca" a representative of Tradesprime.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Abs1616 on 05/26/18

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/30/17 the last contact was on 05/26/18

Details: The company has completed ignored by phone, email and skype to the point that I have finally ran out of patience. Each time you call, the phone rings for 3 - 59 seconds and then gets cut-off. They have never answered a single one of my calls and I must wait for them to call me (which is never once you start asking for a withdrawal). They ignore my withdrawal requests, emails and skype chats. The company then lies to the bank and say the "client had the opportunity to request a withdrawal which is something he didn't do for these funds". Which is non-sense because I have filed countless withdrawal requests since 20th November 2018 until today and received nothing. Not a single penny. Plus they admit these "funds" are mine. So why would they challenge the charge backs that I have filed under the terms that "goods and services have not been provided" (when they know they have not provided the services such as withdrawal? It is so obvious these people are liars, scammers and fraudsters - its pathetic to say the least.

Company representatives' emails: Lara Mancini <laramtp@tradesprime.com>

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-11-30 11.53.58.png
    130.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot 2017-11-30 16.54.27.png
    391.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG-20180517-WA0003.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG-20180517-WA0004.jpeg
    571.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG-20180517-WA0006.jpeg
    588.1 KB · Views: 18
Since you already notified them of your thread, I've gone ahead and issued the formal FPA invitation.

Please post an update in this thread on Thursday, June 7th to let me know if the re has been any progress or not. If there hasn't been any progress, then this thread can move to Open Cases.

Since you already notified them of your thread, I've gone ahead and issued the formal FPA invitation.

Please post an update in this thread on Thursday, June 7th to let me know if the re has been any progress or not. If there hasn't been any progress, then this thread can move to Open Cases.

Will do :)

Hello AsstModerator,

I can confirm that there has been no progress whatsoever.

I have tried to contact several representatives in a number of different ways. However, I have been rudely ignored (which I was totally expecting). These criminals are fully aware that I now know their dirty games and plans. Its quite funny really, because each time I requested a withdrawal over the phone (from when they call me, as its impossible to call them) I used to get shouted out with "NEVER AGAIN! You need to deposit so that we can open up bitcoin". Really? I am never allowed to ask for a withdrawal, but I still have to keep depositing? What is this?

They also pretend to be "busy" as an excuse to ignore you.

Considering that I am now exposing them, they feel its best to ignore me in the desperate hope that I will give up eventually. What a disgusting company to be associated with :(

I'm now moving this to Open Cases. Unless there is significant progress, the vote will begin next week.

When they cannot answer their phone and suddenly pull a disappearing act when you want a withdrawal .. you know they are scammers .... just plain thieves

Yes, you are another victim along with thousands of others, all falling for the same scam. Your money in your account was never there, it was just a number, the real money was stolen by them the moment you made the deposit. You have basically been robbed. If this had happened on the High Street the police would have arrested them and they would probably go to goal. But on the Internet with its anonymity how do you find these bandits? All they had to do is make it look like your money was lost due to bad trades and hope you will go away - but really it was just a simple software exercise to show all the money gone. GUILTY!
Try and find others who have lost in the same way with this fraudulent broker and bring a joint claim against these scammers.

Back