H.T. - Manager of Secured and Inside Option Scams

I suggest before threatening lawsuits or accusing someone of being a liar that all possibilities for this accusation be considered. Personally, I think the 3 most likely explanations are (in no particular order)

The accusation is correct and the denial is false.

The accusation is false and the denial is correct. Since BO employees are known for using multiple fake names, a BO employee may have misused the name of an innocent person to make people waste time and create a conflict with the innocent person.

The accusation and denial are paradoxically both correct - which could easily be explained if there are two people named H.T.

Sorting this out won't be an easy task.

AsstMod dragged me online and asked me to do some more checking on H's claim of being innocent.

The InsideOption.com domain was at one point registered to:

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Emir Yedibaslar
Registrant Organization: Inside Option
Registrant Street: 1A Arcade House Temple FOrtune
Registrant City: London
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: NW117TL
Registrant Country: United Kingdom
Registrant Phone: +972.558818126
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: insideoptionn@gmail.com

The server hosting InsideOption (107.154.199.88) hosts the following sites:
1. binarycm.com
2. bullbinary.com
3. insideoption.com
4. spotoption.us
5. supertradertv.com
6. ubocapital.com

SecuredOptions.com was hosted on 107.154.199.89 before going offline. Other sites currently on that server are:
1. aaoption.com
2. blinkbinary.com
3. microption.com
4. optionxchange.com
5. themesocontentdevelopers.com

SecuredOptions.com is registered to:

Registrant Name: Eliran saada
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: avraham blasberg 56
Registrant City: ashkelon
Registrant State/Province: israel
Registrant Postal Code: 73115
Registrant Country: IL
Registrant Phone: +972.526900700
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: beamaker@gmail.com

I searched H's family name against both Inside Option and Secured Options. The only results were this thread and a blog I believe was created by the same person who started this thread.

Is it possible that the OP had some other motive for naming her? Yes, but since some of the information provided about another person he named in the thread checks out, I think this isn't too likely.

Is it possible the person named is somehow connected Inside Option and Secured Option? Yes, but there's no trace of evidence.

Is it possible that whoever the OP was aiming at either shares H's name or else used it as an alias? Yes. Both explanations are plausible.

My vote would be to remove the family name as well as any images and social links for now. Then invite the OP back to provide evidence. If he can provide more information, it will be easier to determine if H. the designer is or is not in any way connected to the H. alleged to be involved with Binary Options.

I have shorted the family name down to the first letter. I've also removed the images and social links.

An invitation has been sent to the OP asking him to provide evidence.

Back