Hallo everybody

Nachoga

Recruit
Hallo everybody, I am from México, I am new here at FPA and in the trading subject, thank you for accepting me, it's my honor. Hope to do a good job, learn a lot and and become a good member from the FPA and the Forex World!

Hallo everybody, I am from México, I am new here at FPA and in the trading subject, thank you for accepting me, it's my honor. Hope to do a good job, learn a lot and and become a good member from the FPA and the Forex World!
Welcome to FPA Nachoga, Check the below few links get more knowledge about the Forex.

First, there's a complete (and FREE!) trading course at the FPA called Forex Military School:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-trading-education-forex-military-school.158/

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/forex-basics-boot-camp-fx-articles-by-pharaoh.92/

Thank you very much FxMaster, I allready started my FMS wich I find great and will read the Pharaoh promissing articles, thanks again and best regards; will keep on going

Thank you very much FxMaster, I allready started my FMS wich I find great and will read the Pharaoh promissing articles, thanks again and best regards; will keep on going
Your most welcome and let us know if you need any kind of help during FMS lessons, Best of luck :)

:) thanks a lot FxMaster, and by the wey and abusing of your kindness, a question: "can one as a new recruit vote un an open case? I mean we new recruits do not know still enough as to judge, what you think? Thank hoy in advanced and is muy plasure to have the honor of joining this comunity

:) thanks a lot FxMaster, and by the wey and abusing of your kindness, a question: "can one as a new recruit vote un an open case? I mean we new recruits do not know still enough as to judge, what you think? Thank hoy in advanced and is muy plasure to have the honor of joining this comunity
Anyone can vote but before you vote Guilty or Not Guilty, you need to read the whole case and then you have to decide what is your opinion on the case. Best of luck :)

Back