Has the Iran deal impacted your trades?

Rambo35

Corporal
Before you scream that you do not trade the Iranian currency or have no access to it, other currency pairs have been affected by it. Since we live in a globally connected world, when something like the Iran deal happens financial markets take not.

Traders either feel more confident or less confident about other aspects of the global economy due to any deal and the Iranian deal encouraged Asian traders to take on more risk which was felt by the sell-off in the Japanese Yen for example, commodities sold off and this could translate into other currency pairs as well.

Take a look at some of your open positions or pending set-ups and you may see an impact or you may not, the point of my thread is that you need to be aware of things which may not seem directly connected to forex trading in order to better understand the bigger picture. That is just my opinion on the matter.

I believe that this could result in Uranium futures going up in a flash. :cool:

I believe that this could result in Uranium futures going up in a flash. :cool:

The first commodity which reacted heavily was oil, not sure if Uranium will move that much based on it. Did it already? I have not checked.

I expect Uranium won't move much at first, but it should go ballistic - as soon as they press the launch button.

Back