Hello - Brokers Investigator

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevMan

Recruit
Hello everyone!
I am reading FPA for about 2 years but I never registered an account. Sometimes I am lso helping traders with brokers. I hope that I can also help someone here :)

Hi guys, can someone help me to have some information about a company called only trades, they've contacted me I don't know how it I've put my contact somehow, are they legit? There's this guy called Bryan Brooks and other one called zakaraya hadad..Thanks guys

Hi guys, can someone help me to have some information about a company called only trades, they've contacted me I don't know how it I've put my contact somehow, are they legit? There's this guy called Bryan Brooks and other one called zakaraya hadad..Thanks guys
Hi, I don't know this company and both guys. The could buy contact to you from another company. Check if they have any legit license. Hard to say anything because I can't event find information about this company in Internet... Do they have any website?

Actually now maximum Forex Broker not good.There not commetment terms and condition. If you loss trade there couse froker not allow you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back