Hello everybody!

Davidrick

FiboGroup Multi
Hi everyone!
My name is David.
I'm very grateful to discover this community that helps newbies like me who are eager to learn and understand forex.
No doubt I will have a million questions along the way, so I give you early warning. :) Thank you.

Welcome to FPA David,

As you are new to Forex World I`ll strongly suggest you to start your Forex career by learning about what is Forex and How its works.

Take a look on this link Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

Lets us know if you stuck anywhere and need more details.

We are here to help :)

Best of luck :)

The first 100,000 questions are free. After that, FPA members might start asking for consulting fees. :D

Hello, I have been reading this forum for a long time. Guessed it was time to sign in and participate, especially since I have been scammed 3 time!!! Going to need all the help I can muster.

Welcome Bhart! I cheated and checked your other posts. :) First suggestion: Avoid binaries like you would avoid visiting the Ebola ward at a hospital. 99.9+% are scams, so don't waste your time on them.

Second, spend some time on demo accounts and work your way through Forex Military School.

Third, you may find some of my articles to be of interest.

Thank you for your advise Pharaoh! I hope I can get some help with these dastardly companies that kept my money and move forward!

Welcome to FPA David,

As you are new to Forex World I`ll strongly suggest you to start your Forex career by learning about what is Forex and How its works.

Take a look on this link Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

Lets us know if you stuck anywhere and need more details.

We are here to help :)

Best of luck :)
Welcome! I am also new, glad to get started in learning!

Back