Hello everybody

I joined this forum out of necessity in 2015. I have visited many pages from the site and am highly impressed about the standard, the reputation and caliber of people paraded by you and also the sincerity.
I have been on forex for almost 8 years or thereabout without much to say about it but for the first time through forexpeacearmy I met somebody who dazzled me. He is the only person that answered questions that have puzzled my mind. He demystified forex and am more than willing to follow him. I have not had much time but by end of August 2016, am going to disengage from my paid employment in order to follow my mind. This person that I am talking about is JARRATT DAVIS. May Almighty God bless and preserve him (and all others like him in forexpeacearmy) for me and for others like me who see him as "God-provided" solution.
Dear fxmaster, I see from your profile that you are also following this man among others, so, I want to use you as a point of contact to reach him (if it is possible) and I need your counsel also for me to be on the right part of mentor(s') selection towards becoming a proud "forex master" like you.
Meanwhile, is there any one place where I can find a list of brokers and their comparative advantages to facilitate my choice? I have used about 5 brokers for live accounts from the very bad defunct North Finance to 4 others(names witheld) and I didn't like any.
Thanking you in advance for your anticipated assistance.
FortunelegendsFx

Back