Multies who work for MexGroup

Status
Not open for further replies.

kl-multibank

Multi from MexGroup
Hello ForexPeaceArmy,

My name is Kian Lavasani. I’m an M.S. candidate in Finance at the University of Texas at Dallas. My research focuses on forex technical analysis; putting strong emphasis on price trends and global economic policy. I've worked for JPMorgan in investment data operations; as well as CCP, a supply chain consultation group. I hold a B.S. in Economics at UT Dallas, with experience in executive board management for UNICEF, Phi Beta Lambda and MESA. While I'm studying, I'm learning about Forex and trading through a job with MultiBank Exchange.

My roots stem from the Welsh countryside, later moving to the U.S. for education and work. I'm an enthusiastic sand volleyball player, interior design fanatic, bread recipe creator (following a strict mathematical opera), and a passionate music festival fan.

Last edited:
Hello ForexPeaceArmy,

My name is Kian Lavasani. I’m an M.S. candidate in Finance at the University of Texas at Dallas. My research focuses on forex technical analysis; putting strong emphasis on price trends and global economic policy. I've worked for JPMorgan in investment data operations; as well as CCP, a supply chain consultation group. I hold a B.S. in Economics at UT Dallas, with experience in executive board management for UNICEF, Phi Beta Lambda and MESA. While I'm studying, I'm learning about Forex and trading through a job with MultiBank Exchange.

My roots stem from the Welsh countryside, later moving to the U.S. for education and work. I'm an enthusiastic sand volleyball player, interior design fanatic, bread recipe creator (following a strict mathematical opera), and a passionate music festival fan.

Welcome to FPA Kian Lavasani, Its good to see that you are candidate of Finance, If you want to learn more about Forex then visit this section https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/categories/forex-trading-school-market-analysis-signals.89/ to have complete knowledge about the Forex. Best of luck :)

Hey Forexpeacearmy , glad to be here.

My name is Todd. I'm a big time number cruncher type who trades Forex to supplement my income. When I'm not trading, I like to play chess and squash. I teach high school Math.

Hey Forexpeacearmy , glad to be here.

My name is Todd. I'm a big time number cruncher type who trades Forex to supplement my income. When I'm not trading, I like to play chess and squash. I teach high school Math.

Welcome to FPA Todd, lets begin with are you experienced trader or newbie?

Hey Babypips ,

My name is Parit. I've been getting into Forex for a while now, so as I study I'd like to also connect with some other experts here. I’ll be contributing daily financial news here that I come across and find interesting.

I’m a Ph.D candidate in Economics at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. My research focuses on microfinance in developing countries and he lectures on macroeconomics. Prior to MIT, I worked at Law and Economics Consulting Group, Kbank, and Thai Government Pension Fund. I'm interested in Forex and trading, and I joined the community here to learn and make contacts in the industry.

You are aware that this is the Forex Peace Army and not Babypips, aren't you?

Are you already involved with any companies in the industry?

Have you met FPA member kl-multibank? Seems a little odd to have 2 new guys with multibank in their names.

Hello Forex Peace Army. I'm Kian. I’m an M.S. candidate in Finance at the University of Texas at Dallas. I just started getting into Forex, and I've been doing some technical analysis of my own. I'm posting it here in hopes that I can meet some other forex enthusiasts to trade knowledge. (Hopefully the mods are ok with this! Please let me know if not.)

My research focuses on forex technical analysis; putting strong emphasis on price trends and global economic policy. I've worked for JPMorgan in investment data operations; as well as CCP, a supply chain consultation group.

Hello Kian,

Why do you have 2 accounts? I do not see a request for permission to run multiple accounts from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back