Hello everyone!

nava08

Recruit
Hello everyone and good to be here! I'm very happy as I am that I'm actually learning what is needed in Forex because the lessons are really easy to understand and doesn't sound high handed.

But at the same time I'm feeling more of a regret since I only found this site a couple of days back. I'm going through the trading course and I'm excited of what I'm going to learn and how I'm going to apply the knowledge.

Best regards to everyone! :)

Hello everyone and good to be here! I'm very happy as I am that I'm actually learning what is needed in Forex because the lessons are really easy to understand and doesn't sound high handed.

But at the same time I'm feeling more of a regret since I only found this site a couple of days back. I'm going through the trading course and I'm excited of what I'm going to learn and how I'm going to apply the knowledge.

Hi Nava08, be welcome aboard!

Welcome to FPA nava08, Good to heare that you already started with FPA Shool. I have got one more link for you to get more knowledge about the Forex.

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/forex-basics-boot-camp-fx-articles-by-pharaoh.92/

Back