Hello Gurus

Tayler.FX

Recruit
Hello,
This is Tayler, i'm living currently in Dubai and been trading on and off for past 4 years.
During wining losing times i had, thankfully i end up with profits in my overall accounts due the fact i love adrenaline sports but not trading, so i dont speculate in short term trades, i go with very low margin usage.
Most of the times i was lost was due to money managers or IBs who refereed by friends who show amazing statements and end up with awful results.

Hope by joining here we can have a good exchange of information and further knowledge in this forums. guess its amazing for learning purposes.

best,
Tayler

Hello,
This is Tayler, i'm living currently in Dubai and been trading on and off for past 4 years.
During wining losing times i had, thankfully i end up with profits in my overall accounts due the fact i love adrenaline sports but not trading, so i dont speculate in short term trades, i go with very low margin usage.
Most of the times i was lost was due to money managers or IBs who refereed by friends who show amazing statements and end up with awful results.

Hope by joining here we can have a good exchange of information and further knowledge in this forums. guess its amazing for learning purposes.

best,
Tayler

Welcome to FPA Tayler, I have a suggestion that instead of managers or IBs you can go with your own strategy as you have trading experience pf 4 years, Another suggestions are below :)

Check the review about the broker first before you go live with them.
After choosing the broker check them with small deposit and make some trades and withdrawal.
Leave that broker as soon as possible who keep calling you for more and more deposits.

I hope you will like and follow my suggestions. Best of luck Tayler :)

Back