Hello to everybody - I am nearly 3 weeks old now - here looks great

Ebe007

Recruit
Hi from Poland,

I am very new to Binary options and to Forex - about 3 weeks actually.

I have lots to learn and I am thirsty for knowledge.

This site is like an oasis - beautiful.
I have been here for about 30 minutes and I can already see what a great site it is.

I know that I am in a minefield when the scam alert websites are also actually scams.

I have read some of the stories about some of the people who have been wiped out by scam scum.
There are some really horrible stories.
I am always greatly disappointed to come across people who can steal all of the money from somebody else and leave them totally wiped out and with their lives wrecked. I can't believe they exist. But sadly they do. What a nightmare those people are.

So full marks to FPA. It needs an army and I want to join it and make this world a bit better.

My nick EBE stands for Extraterrestrial Bioöogical Entity.
You wouldn't believe what a bad reputation this planet has got in the galaxy.
It is on the list of planets to avoid visiting.

Thanks for setting up this site and to the community for making it all work.
It is restoring my faith in humanity.

Best regards,
Ebe

Hi from Poland,

I am very new to Binary options and to Forex - about 3 weeks actually.

I have lots to learn and I am thirsty for knowledge.

This site is like an oasis - beautiful.
I have been here for about 30 minutes and I can already see what a great site it is.

I know that I am in a minefield when the scam alert websites are also actually scams.

I have read some of the stories about some of the people who have been wiped out by scam scum.
There are some really horrible stories.
I am always greatly disappointed to come across people who can steal all of the money from somebody else and leave them totally wiped out and with their lives wrecked. I can't believe they exist. But sadly they do. What a nightmare those people are.

So full marks to FPA. It needs an army and I want to join it and make this world a bit better.

My nick EBE stands for Extraterrestrial Bioöogical Entity.
You wouldn't believe what a bad reputation this planet has got in the galaxy.
It is on the list of planets to avoid visiting.

Thanks for setting up this site and to the community for making it all work.
It is restoring my faith in humanity.

Best regards,
Ebe

Welcome to FPA Ebe, As you are new to Forex World I`ll strongly suggest you to start your Forex career by learning about what is Forex and How its works.

Take a look on this link Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

Lets us know if you stuck anywhere and need more details.

We are here to help :)

Best of luck :)

Welcome to Forex & FPA Ebe!! The folks here are all a great help while you navigate these sometimes treacherous waters!
And listen to Pharaoh-he's correct about Binary Options! If you research them, you will see why they are nothing but a gambling scam.

AND, welcome to our Earth, I guess? I actually had a physician question my origins once, (he wrote "Alien? E.T.?"In big red letters on my chart); but I assured him that my Son and I are just "improvements on the human form". :D

I suspect all the binary scams aren't helping Earth's rating in the Galactic Tourist Guidebook.

Back