• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Help me to take decision about Forex Profita

kizir007

Recruit
Hello guys,

Can you help me with something? I am very new in Forex. Still learning. I found a website called forexprofita.com. This website is advertising a lot in Australia, Newzealand and Asian countries. I have seen their ads in Forex related blogs, Facebook and even on google. They said they are operating for one year. But it is not included in Forex peace army or any other review sites.

I just want to know if anyone here has experience with this site. I was planning to subscribe. As I said I didn't find any reviews of this site in other sources, i am really confused. Though seems good to me. Can anyone suggest me whether it will be a good idea to be subscribed to this site? Please help me with this.

I dont think that would be a good idea. They are signal providers.
You have no real knowledge if their signals are any good.

If you are very new I suggest you first learn all the stuff that you can by yourself and then decide how to put real money in forex

Hello guys,

Can you help me with something? I am very new in Forex. Still learning. I found a website called forexprofita.com. This website is advertising a lot in Australia, Newzealand and Asian countries. I have seen their ads in Forex related blogs, Facebook and even on google. They said they are operating for one year. But it is not included in Forex peace army or any other review sites.

I just want to know if anyone here has experience with this site. I was planning to subscribe. As I said I didn't find any reviews of this site in other sources, i am really confused. Though seems good to me. Can anyone suggest me whether it will be a good idea to be subscribed to this site? Please help me with this.

I added reply to you other thread, Simply follow it :)

I dont think that would be a good idea. They are signal providers.
You have no real knowledge if their signals are any good.

If you are very new I suggest you first learn all the stuff that you can by yourself and then decide how to put real money in forex

I am not new but not novice. Spent plenty of time for it. I am just curious about this site forexprofita.com. Wanna find out if it is true what they are claiming.

Interestingly I have not noticed any of their ads in Sydney.

Their performance in my view are claims and are not verifiable or verified by any third party. Such performance claims are quite common with signal providers and unfortunately in this business can be populated by many scamming sites. I would be guarded in simply accepting it at face value.

Having said that, there are some obvious problems in the manner that the signals are provided. In Forex, trade opportunities can be ephemeral and provision of signals through e-mail is not efficient as entries can be time sensitive. Their performance table do not list history of actual trades and so it is not possible to determine what kind of consecutive losses to expect for position sizing and the draw down to expect.

Finally, signals by nature are not instructive in improving your trading knowledge. The type of signal service I would suggest that you go for is the type that actually outlines the trade set up with entry conditions and trade exit mechanism. At least in this way you are learning something that would provide residual benefit down the road unlike black box signal service.

Back