Help needed! Fxunit / Forextradingcentral

TheManWhoGotScammed

Private, 1st Class
Good Day Guys and Girls

This might seem like weird request but i need help. I recently invested 10K with a company which my friends referred me too. Everything looked promising till about 3 days after I paid my monies. My friends warned me very quickly that the people doesn't want to pay out their monies. Well it ended badly they lost about 130K between the two of them.

My 10k is currently in my account. I haven't even started to trade as i don't have any experience. I asked for my monies back but got told the rules doesn't work like that. I mailed the person no response. I spoke briefly to the person Friday and he told me that a trader will phone me. Nothing.

Which made me thinking maybe there is a way that i can maybe get my money back. Is there someone on the forum which are willing to trade for me in my capacity on my account so i can reach the required LOT to get my money released. I'm willing to pay out 100% of my profits to the person but i just want to collect my money(10K). If any one is interested please get in-contact with me.

Kind Regards
The Man

Good Day Guys and Girls

This might seem like weird request but i need help. I recently invested 10K with a company which my friends referred me too. Everything looked promising till about 3 days after I paid my monies. My friends warned me very quickly that the people doesn't want to pay out their monies. Well it ended badly they lost about 130K between the two of them.

My 10k is currently in my account. I haven't even started to trade as i don't have any experience. I asked for my monies back but got told the rules doesn't work like that. I mailed the person no response. I spoke briefly to the person Friday and he told me that a trader will phone me. Nothing.

Which made me thinking maybe there is a way that i can maybe get my money back. Is there someone on the forum which are willing to trade for me in my capacity on my account so i can reach the required LOT to get my money released. I'm willing to pay out 100% of my profits to the person but i just want to collect my money(10K). If any one is interested please get in-contact with me.

Kind Regards
The Man
The rules? There are no such rules that you must trade. You decided to have an account with them and funded the account, now you want to close your account which is totally up to you BUT you can get back your funds with the same method you deposited the funds to avoid money laundering. If they still ignore you the go ahead and open one thread in scam folder with broker name here www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/scam-alerts.30/

The rules? There are no such rules that you must trade. You decided to have an account with them and funded the account, now you want to close your account which is totally up to you BUT you can get back your funds with the same method you deposited the funds to avoid money laundering. If they still ignore you the go ahead and open one thread in scam folder with broker name here www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/scam-alerts.30/
Good Day FxMaster,
The above company has been named on your page. I just spoke to one of their traders and he told me that we can put it in place tomorrow(getting my money back). So after tomorrow I will see if i can get my money back, if indeed i get my money back i will update this post if not i will open a case with all info and screen shots.

Thank you for your support.
The Man.

Good Day FxMaster,
The above company has been named on your page. I just spoke to one of their traders and he told me that we can put it in place tomorrow(getting my money back). So after tomorrow I will see if i can get my money back, if indeed i get my money back i will update this post if not i will open a case with all info and screen shots.

Thank you for your support.
The Man.
You`re most welcome mate :)

Ok so i just spoke to my Acc Manager.
You`re most welcome mate :)

He told me the only way i can withdraw my money is if i open a position. Now i need to leave that position for 2/3 days and close the position. Then and only then i can withdraw my money. He wants me to put a position on BitCoin.
I have never trade and I dont know if it is good position. What do i do? The only way i can get back my money is if I open a position. Let me know what to do as I have never done anything like this. The Acc Manager doesn't want to put this in a mail as he says it's very easy to do.

If you want overall view of the situation then it’s absolutely incorrect and ridiculous. I believe every broker got right to set whatever rules they want and a trader is responsible to read and only THEN agree to it.

So, I think its bit your part to not understand this point and realize only after the work is done. Anyhow, the broker name is not revealed yet, but I think this is very wrong to stop a person taking out his own money especially if you are doing it in same way you made deposit through. As per BTC, I think it’s pretty decent shot, but you could get stuck if you get it wrong, so be careful.

Ok so i just spoke to my Acc Manager.

He told me the only way i can withdraw my money is if i open a position. Now i need to leave that position for 2/3 days and close the position. Then and only then i can withdraw my money. He wants me to put a position on BitCoin.
I have never trade and I dont know if it is good position. What do i do? The only way i can get back my money is if I open a position. Let me know what to do as I have never done anything like this. The Acc Manager doesn't want to put this in a mail as he says it's very easy to do.
Don't fall in a Trap and especially not a position with Bitcoin, It has high value and you will end up with losing. Just tell them that you want to withdraw your funds that's it.

Don't fall in a Trap and especially not a position with Bitcoin, It has high value and you will end up with losing. Just tell them that you want to withdraw your funds that's it.

Pfffff, now the guy has changed his mind and he want us to open a position on the Nasdaq and Gold. Us meaning that he wants to do it for me via TeamViewer. He's going to loose all my money. HE already lost 140K of my friends money, which in-effect was more like -270K on the one friend account because them not paying attention... I take it i can kiss my money good bye..

Pfffff, now the guy has changed his mind and he want us to open a position on the Nasdaq and Gold. Us meaning that he wants to do it for me via TeamViewer. He's going to loose all my money. HE already lost 140K of my friends money, which in-effect was more like -270K on the one friend account because them not paying attention... I take it i can kiss my money good bye..
You got your funds back?

You got your funds back?

Nothing... he wanted me to open an option on bitcoin, I ignored it and spoke to a mate. He told me to open an small option(minimum) and the close it after 48 hrs.. Wanted to do it this morning and the guy decided to change his mind. Now he wants to invest it on the Nasdaq and also on gold, but he told me he wants to do it via TeamViewer. I personally don't trust the guy. The only way I see me getting back my money is to hand over my account to someone that can trade for 48hours and turn a profit and then i'll ask for a withdrawal. If he decline me then, then i know it is a scam and can report him with all proof. Like i said i'm willing to pay profits to the person who helps me as long as i get my 10K back.

Back