Hi, I'm new here ...

MarkW

Recruit
Hi, I'm new here and just finding my way around the website. I found this website when I was searching the internet for information on a broker I was having problems with. A number of websites I found had information that did not agree to my personal experience with this broker. However, on this website I have found the broker has a rating of "SCAM" and approximately 200 contributors (spread throughout reviews and forums) that have had a similar experience. Therefore, in my opinion, this website has become the most credible when it comes to honest reviews, with a large number of members, with the appropriate level of moderation to control the spammers. I only wish I had found this website in 2014 before I deposited money with the offending broker.

Other than that, I travel a lot between UK, UAE, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Philippines.

I am also involved in a relocation project which involves analyzing how countries compare when it comes to cost of living, health, and quality of life.

Hi, I'm new here and just finding my way around the website. I found this website when I was searching the internet for information on a broker I was having problems with. A number of websites I found had information that did not agree to my personal experience with this broker. However, on this website I have found the broker has a rating of "SCAM" and approximately 200 contributors (spread throughout reviews and forums) that have had a similar experience. Therefore, in my opinion, this website has become the most credible when it comes to honest reviews, with a large number of members, with the appropriate level of moderation to control the spammers. I only wish I had found this website in 2014 before I deposited money with the offending broker.

Other than that, I travel a lot between UK, UAE, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Philippines.

I am also involved in a relocation project which involves analyzing how countries compare when it comes to cost of living, health, and quality of life.

Dear MarkW,

Welcome to the FPA community :D

And if you need any help you can ask me...

Thanks

Back