Hi new herre

Jmoney0121

Recruit
hi im new here , and couldnt find an answer for my question, i currently posted a reveiw, i it is being verified , i was wondering if there was anyway of withdrawing the review to post the updated version ?

hi im new here , and couldnt find an answer for my question, i currently posted a reveiw, i it is being verified , i was wondering if there was anyway of withdrawing the review to post the updated version ?
Didn't get your meaning, You want to update your review or what?

If things changed, just leave a followup review and give whatever rating you think the company now deserves. The old review gets stuffed under the new one and only the newest rating counts.

Hi all, am also new to forex trading. Got some technical terms that I wish to clarify. Found a trader's statistic here attached screenshot.

This trader is ranked top of his league with almost 99.8% trade wins, whether it's longs and shorts. However, am concerned about the item in red, the Floating P/L. Does it really means that he is currently holding opened positions with losses of close to $600k? Can sifus here shed some lights onto me? Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 8.01.32 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 8.01.32 AM.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 0
You are correct. That shows open positions with a net floating loss of nearly $600k. This can be a sign of "hold and pray" trading, since the market "always comes back" (except when it doesn't). or could be deliberate parking of losing trades in order to be able to brag about win percentage and profits.

Back