Hi there

dharashan

Recruit
Hi there. My name is Dharashan from South Africa. Pleasure to meet you all. Looking forward to learning and sharing from you. Where do you post about your experiences with a broker.

Hi there. My name is Dharashan from South Africa. Pleasure to meet you all. Looking forward to learning and sharing from you. Where do you post about your experiences with a broker.

Hi guys. I have tried posting in another thread However, it says trade awaiting moderation. Why is this?

The spam filters caught that post. Commercial discussions belong in the appropriate area of the Commerce Zone, not in General Forex Talk.

Hello, working with a broker starts with choosing one. You should be very careful here. =)

Hello. On this forum, you can find a lot of useful information and what is more, important news, which will help you in trading.

I would like to welcome you on this forum and I appreciate your concern and interest related to the trading. You will find it a best place if you are serious about your job and money. It is a complete school of Forex education where you will interact with good mentors and experienced traders. Best of luck for your future trades!

Back