Hi

Makaram

Private, 1st Class
You guy's are the financial version of the avengers :). I am impressed I came here by a comment saying u guy's could help or at least give a shoulder to someone who was scammed or in the process I have read all of your efforts to solve issues you guy's rock so I joined to show my appreciation BTW I am noob in forex. But I do have a sense of humor :D.

Welcome to FPA Makaram,

Thanks for your kind words about our hard work and as you said that you are newbie at Forex world then I`ll strongly suggest you to start your Forex career by learning about what is Forex and How its works.

Take a look on this link Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

Lets us know if you stuck anywhere and need more details.

We are here to help :)

Best of luck :)

You guy's are the financial version of the avengers :). I am impressed I came here by a comment saying u guy's could help or at least give a shoulder to someone who was scammed or in the process I have read all of your efforts to solve issues you guy's rock so I joined to show my appreciation BTW I am noob in forex. But I do have a sense of humor :D.

Dear Makaram,

Welcome to the FPA community :D

And if you need any help you can ask me...

Thanks

Back