Hi

braham

Recruit
Hi there, I am new here, and trade a binary options, but I can't make money! I need your help.
Thank you very much

Thank you very much Mr FxMaster,
I plan to trade the forex, but now I don't have much money to invest,

Thank you very much Mr FxMaster,
I plan to trade the forex, but now I don't have much money to invest,

First of all you have to make sure that you have enough knowledge about Forex trading, If you dont have knowledge about Forex trading then you must learn about it first. You can start learning about Forex by simply visit Forex Military School.

Best Of Luck

First of all you have to make sure that you have enough knowledge about Forex trading, If you dont have knowledge about Forex trading then you must learn about it first. You can start learning about Forex by simply visit Forex Military School.

Best Of Luck
Thank you very much my friend,
I know about the forex, and I can trade as a scalper, but I find difficulties to trade intraday,
I use a strategy based on Bolinger band and stochastic
and I can make some money by scalping, but I feel afraid.
and I hope to use EA.
Thanks

First, start working your way through Forex Military School while learning on demo accounts. Although demo does have differences from live (psychologically, plus less slippage and requotes), you need to learn your way around trading without throwing money away.

As you progress through the later Chapters, Sive even talks about how to develop your own trading system and get it coded. Instead of relying on someone else's "sure to win" EA, you can get your own EA. Then you'll understand how it works and be able to tweak the settings as market conditions change.

Thank you very much Sir
For sure, I started now with $ 150 investment, and I plan to trade just 0.01 lot.
for EA, I find REMOVED, but I am not the owner.
Good trading and best wishes for you.

FPA Forums Team Note: Please keep product discussions inside the Commerce Zone section of the forum or in the FPA Reviews.

Back