Hiwayfx is a scammer

WARROH

Recruit
I first deposited $1000USD on 26 Oct 2015 and Hiwayfx (under Lucro Capital Ltd) offered a tradable bonus of $350USD. I made a profit of about $1092USD (not inclusive of the given bonus) and withdrew $2092USD successfully on 29 October 2015. The reason for the withdrawal was because I did not want to keep so much cash with a forex broker, after hearing stories of forex brokers winding up their businesses. I made another deposit of $1000USD on 30 Oct 2015 and Hiwayfx again credited me with a tradable bonus of $350USD. I again made a profit of about $1374USD and requested a withdrawal of $2374USD on 5 Nov 2015. This time round, Hiwayfx accused me of performing fraudulent transactions which were in breach of their terms and conditions (T&Cs), and denied payment. I was totally puzzled.

Firstly, I accepted the bonus because it was what Hiwayfx has so brazenly advertised and offered. I had simply hoped to hold my trades longer with the tradable bonus given. Further, I had no need for the bonus to hold my trades when my trades were always in the green. Neither did I attempt to remove the bonus. What I had done is simply making deposits and withdrawals, whenever I made some profits. How is that fraudulent?

Secondly, even if I did not claim the bonus, I would have made the same amount of profit of $1374. In other words, the bonus had no effect on my earnings. Therefore, it is ridiculous for Hiwayfx to cancel the results of my trades and forfeit my profits and my deposit of $1000USD on 30 Oct 2015 based on their one-sided allegations. By refusing payment, Hiwayfx, apart from profiteering from the spreads, is also effectively pocketing $2374 from my trades and deposit illegally.

I have attempted to get in touch with my account manager Mr Omar, Head of Operation Mr Alexey, the Finance and the Compliance Departments. The same reply I received from them was that this is their policy and I had breached the T&Cs. It did not come as a surprise because all of them are staff of Hiwayfx and had to sing the same tune. There was no further assistance and no/unclear explanation of how my trades were fraudulent.

I am of the view that Hiwayfx is a rogue broker and is out to scam small time investors like me by imposing unfair T&Cs. They had since allowed me to withdraw only $308USD on 11 Nov 2015. In short, Hiwayfx still owes me a total of $2065 USD(ie $1000USD is my original amount deposited on 30 Oct 2015 and $1065 is my remaining profits).

Would like Hiwayfx to clarify the matter in this forum and return my monies.

Ok, I have invited Hiwayfx to comment on my issues. Thanks

Keep us update about the issue and if you didn't get the reply from Rep then make one reply in thread that no response from Rep yet so I can suggest other steps to get money back.

In reply to allegations by user Warroh, please be informed of the following:

User Warroh deposited a total of $2,302.36 to his trading account and our company has also credited his account with $119.64 as refunds for the deposit fees. The total approved withdrawals from his trading account amounted to $2,422, which is the sum of his total deposits plus the fees paid for those deposits. User Warroh was refunded the whole amount he deposited as well as the fees paid to make those deposits. No financial loss was suffered by him.

The trading results of the account used by user Warroh were cancelled in accordance with point 20 of the “35% Bonus Terms & Conditions” and point 20 of the Company's Terms & Conditions. To be specific, the trading strategy used by user Warroh was classified as "Bonus Arbitrage" (i.e. opening opposite trades in two different brokers with a view to get risk free profits using bonuses received from both brokers).

How can Hiwayfx look at the total amount of deposit? The 1st transaction on 26 Oct 2015 had ended when I withdrew the funds on 29 Oct 2015. The 2nd transaction was when I deposited another deposit of $1000USD on 30 Oct 2015. $1000USD is therefore my principal amount and I again made a profit of about $1374USD. I subsequently requested a withdrawal of $2374USD on 5 Nov 2015, which was denied.

Of course I suffered a financial loss when you denied payment. I lost both my principal amount of $1000USD and profit of $1374 when Hiwayfx denied payment.

Firstly, you accused me of using such trading strategy. Where is the evidence? Show it to FPA. If not, this is just your one-sided allegation.

Secondly, even if I had done so, which law/regulation gives you the right to judge such trading strategy is fraudulent? How does it concern Hiwayfx with what a trader does with another broker? What I did with Hiwayfx is simply trading and I did not even make use of your bonus. What gives you the right to cancel my trading results just because you provided the bonus? Is it fair to a trader? Hiwayfx should not have provided the bonus in the first place if it is going to use that basis to cancel trade results.

As I mentioned previously, a broker only has the right to take back the bonus, but any profit made remains the property of the trader.

Please return my money to me as soon as possible.

The trading results of the account used by user Warroh were cancelled in accordance with point 20 of the “35% Bonus Terms & Conditions” and point 20 of the Company's Terms & Conditions. To be specific, the trading strategy used by user Warroh was classified as "Bonus Arbitrage" (i.e. opening opposite trades in two different brokers with a view to get risk free profits using bonuses received from both brokers).

How do you know he was mirroring the trades at another broker? Did you plant spyware in his computer?

Back