Holy Goal (EA vs. Signals) Which is better?

GoodBoyFX

Recruit
Guys, Lets take a survey poll. Which has better chance of performing good on your account an EA or a Signal Provider Service?

I choose, signal service because it is backed by human analysis and performance record(of course before joining you have to do due diligence).

We've tried thousands of EA's to discover the holy grail...did we succeed?? of-course not because market is dynamic. Look at EUR/USD, is it behaving the same as last last 3 years or its behavior changed?? If you look into signal services (MQL5,SignalStart,Zulutrade/Tradeo) there are some consistent signal providers doing consistent winning for some fees. A lot of us are busy with work/family. While some of these guys are full-time traders trading on our behalf. If they don't perform well, we can always unsubscribe.

So i think it's time to stop hunting for holy grail EA! and start to look for holy grail signal provider. Signal provider works just like EA, except you trust a human performance vs. robot.

What you guys think? point me a killer trader & and i'll invest my money in it.

My personal trading? i have produced over 5587% in last 75 days of trading see my results myfxbook.com/members/doodboy/for-doubters-inc/1723888

People spend thousands of hours testing/tweaking EAs n what not. Where-as if they spend searching for quality signals providers(humans) they will do much better than some make-believe-robot

Regards,
GBFX

Back