Honest Forex Signals OR DIS-Honest Forex Signals ???

moustafaiv

Recruit
these people advertise their website under the title honest but they are very very dishonest. I paid 177$ for a month subscription and i discovered that my broker LMFX.COM does not accept an auto trade, i mean i can not connect my LMFX.COM server with any trade copying service using mt4. i sent more than one email to explain that to HFT and i asked them to install LMFX software in their computer and to log in my LMFX ACC from their office/ computer and do the trade for me. they said no we can't. I asked if I can use mt5 instead and try they never answered. i then asked for refunding my money 177$ since they can not deliver the service ..they replied sorry we can not. and they said i have to keep looking for a different broker . but finding broker who accepts me is very hard because i live in the USA, in addition sending money overseas cost me 40$ for every $1000. and get them back cost the same. i mean i will loose around 500$ for 3 ways from the USA to overseas then the USA again then overseas again to a different broker.although they have in their website 60 days money back guarantee they did not honor it , and they give no justification for eating my money for free like that. i advise any person not to subscribe to their service since they are liars and dishonest and you never will discover their ugly and corrupt way of business untile you give them your money for zero or less return plus suffering.

these people advertise their website under the title honest but they are very very dishonest. I paid 177$ for a month subscription and i discovered that my broker LMFX.COM does not accept an auto trade, i mean i can not connect my LMFX.COM server with any trade copying service using mt4. i sent more than one email to explain that to HFT and i asked them to install LMFX software in their computer and to log in my LMFX ACC from their office/ computer and do the trade for me. they said no we can't. I asked if I can use mt5 instead and try they never answered. i then asked for refunding my money 177$ since they can not deliver the service ..they replied sorry we can not. and they said i have to keep looking for a different broker . but finding broker who accepts me is very hard because i live in the USA, in addition sending money overseas cost me 40$ for every $1000. and get them back cost the same. i mean i will loose around 500$ for 3 ways from the USA to overseas then the USA again then overseas again to a different broker.although they have in their website 60 days money back guarantee they did not honor it , and they give no justification for eating my money for free like that. i advise any person not to subscribe to their service since they are liars and dishonest and you never will discover their ugly and corrupt way of business untile you give them your money for zero or less return plus suffering.
Here is the link of HFS official rep forexpeacearmy.com/community/members/tony-l.49433/, go ahead and invite him to this thread.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Tony-L left that company. The current representative's profile is here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/members/ken-dempsey.138547/

I totally agree with you!
All the positive reviews on this site are probably written by Ken Dempsey himself.
They like alternative facts.

Dont let them fool you. You will only loose money by joining them.

You i
I totally agree with you!
All the positive reviews on this site are probably written by Ken Dempsey himself.
They like alternative facts.

Dont let them fool you. You will only loose money by joining them.
You invited them yet?

wasnt aware of these reviews and sent my money..nobody got back to me for 2 days, nobody answered email, or the phone, called several times

Money was refunded by the company they go through

Back