1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HonestForexSignals.com

Discussion in 'Forex Signals Services' started by Administrator, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. The Guide

The Guide Recruit

I have subcribed to HonestForexSignals. I can not comment on the service yet but they do give quick email replies. My question is this... the trade copier software they supply to copy their trades onto your MT4 platform have an EX4 file and a DLL file. AVG has flagged the DLL file as a virus. HonestForexSignals claim there is no virus in their service. Who do I trust and how can I check?

3. Emanlopez13

Emanlopez13 Recruit

Thanks for this serivce

I have joined here because i saw honest forex and need to post questions to.

I just set up the trade copier on my trading on Wed and so far have had 3 trades, 2 winners and 1 loser.

Very excited about the service, i like how they have phone numbers and ya they answered my email fast to. but has anyone else been with them for a while to tell me anything more?

EmanL.

4. tkerlinger

tkerlinger Recruit

Hi Emanlopz13.......you will not find any history on this service......it is brand new this week. Only time will tell on this one, it all depends on the skill of the trader, Raj.

Tom K

5. Emanlopez13

Emanlopez13 Recruit

Ahh sure ok, i understand. Thank you for the info.

I will stick with it then as i am ahead, will see how it goes in the future.

Thanks
    E

6. Duncanmac

Duncanmac Private

let us know how it goes , am wondering if to try it.. thanks.. also the virus thing -

7. Boko Maru

Boko Maru Sergeant

Has anyone here read the reviews on this guy? First post at top there's a link. You might want to do some research on this before you put your money at risk. Signal services like this are a dime a dozen, and this guy might have a shady past. And not sure having a phone number posted means much. You can go to a used car lot and talk to a used car salesman face to face; doesn't mean he's honest.

It's your money, but buyer beware...

#7 Boko Maru, Feb 1, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2011
  8. Fede90

Fede90 Private

HOW'S IT GOING? TRADES? PLEASE LET US KNOW!
    Is Tony LAzzaro the same guy of watchliveforextrades.com ?
    Please anwer.

#8 Fede90, Feb 4, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
  9. nathanle

nathanle Recruit

Is Tony LAzzaro the same guy of watchliveforextrades.com ?

Yep, Tony LAzzaro is the same guy who associated with watchliveforextrades.com.

10. Chun Leong

Chun Leong Recruit

Hi

Hi members,

I am Leong Chun and I have been member of Honest Signals for 2 wks..
    The service trades have been on and off but I have never been with service like this before.
    They give trade room, EA, and SMS +Email alerts too.
    The trading room is really the best though I think because it has the scalping trades as well.
    I did 55 pips other day with that, but did lose on one of Raj's other trades.
    if all did not know, Raj was with Top Pips before this and had a very good reputation as he is consistent as you can see from his statements.
    as for Mr Tony, I can only say for him that he is extremely responsive to my support emails.
    this company is definitely not a scam but I will report back with my trades and statements once i have more experience with this service!!

HAPPY TRADES!!! $$:-D

~Leong Chun
    Singapore

#10 Chun Leong, Feb 16, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2011