honestforexsignals.com

dennisth19

Banned
fraud: honestforexsignals.com/tony lazzaro

he says, that he lets trade a human trader calles "robbie", but its an ea from eacoder.com

We are reaching out tonight (or perhaps it is morning where you are) to address a few quick things...

Robbie trades using indicators he has developed over the last 4 to 5 years.
The particualr system he has been using since he took over HFS the last few weeks is a scalping system.
It requires hedging, cost averaging, and taking several (10+) trades per day.

Over the last few weeks, he has been very successful as usual and is up a few hundred pips.
(See master account for proof of this)

However - This requires you use a broker that HAS hedging, and some other features enabled that many U.S. Brokers do not allow.

For this reason, and through long talks with Robbie, we have decided to change his trading to his other trading system.

This system takes about 1-2 trades per day (sometimes none) and has produced 600-1200 pips every single month the last few months since he has had it live.

Click here "http://www.myfxbook.com/statements/159800/statement.html" to view the VERIFIED Statement for this Account...

This system has a built in non-variable SL on every trade, and a static TP as well.
It is quite simple, and it WORKS amazingly.

(See for yourself!!)

If you have any questions, please do not hestiate letting us know.

Lastly -- many FX traders are VERY GREEDY!
500-1,000 pips a month is incredible, and a few trades a day is PLENTY to do fantastic!

Let us know if there is anything we can do for you, and please do keep in mind we are available US Pacific time, which does not include the European trading session."

in this email you can see a link to the verified account of "robbie" :D

but this is not the statement from robbie but from this company:
Forex Trading Solutions | VAVATRADE
its exact the same statement, cause its exact the same ea

100% fraud detected!

When they launched, they used the guy RAJ to promote the trades and website.

However, when i requested for statement update... they could not produce them even after 2 months. So i stopped looking at it again.

I think it's not so honours after all. Now they said RAJ has been dropped and repalce with new trader. But i didnt look at it.

Glad you make some effort to uncover a new scam.

Bravo !

So much for "Honest" in the name of the website. :p

If you haven't done so already, post all of that info in a review. Make sure that everyone knows just who and what "Robbie" seems to be.

Tony here... HFS staff...
I am not going to bother really getting into this with you guys because people fail to read things but I will make a few, very clear, points to end this ridiculousness.

A) Vava is the name of an indicator Robbie designed and is one of our trading systems. THIS is clarified on the FPA thread for Honest FX Signals. It was clarified MONTHS ago FYI.
B) Raj's statements can't be produced? They are all over our website.
C) We have dozens of 4-5 star reviews here on FPA from our happy members.

Once again, ridiculous allegations. If anyone has questions about our integrity, I suggest they call me themselves to discuss it and not post allegations that are truly fictional.

Regards,
Tony L
310-750-6809
tony@honestforexsignals.com

Back