HonestForexSignals.com

mtrade

Recruit
Will just copy in my review:

IMPORTANT: This 'service is a scam'.

I like the idea behind this. You setup your MT4 and receive the signals automatically, and according to the webpage they are making a lot of pips!
BUT, the pips earned/statements are fake!!
The signals are terrible, for 2 months I had losses while they, according to their webpage, was making a lot of pips. I can accept that the signals are losses, but I can not accept that they post false statements, how can the guy behind this page get up and look himself in the mirror each morning,.
I gave Ken the chance to explain himself, but he is just answering to 'buy' time, hoping you will not use the money back guarantee in time.
I lost 2000 USD using this service, but I did use the money back guarantee, remember to use this while you can.
I can only assume that the positive review on this page are false, and the moderators of this site should really do something about it.

I have emails, where I have asked the owner multiple times about the scam, which he is not answering/answering completely and some screenshots of the 'results'. How do I proceed from here?

Will just copy in my review:

IMPORTANT: This 'service is a scam'.

I like the idea behind this. You setup your MT4 and receive the signals automatically, and according to the webpage they are making a lot of pips!
BUT, the pips earned/statements are fake!!
The signals are terrible, for 2 months I had losses while they, according to their webpage, was making a lot of pips. I can accept that the signals are losses, but I can not accept that they post false statements, how can the guy behind this page get up and look himself in the mirror each morning,.
I gave Ken the chance to explain himself, but he is just answering to 'buy' time, hoping you will not use the money back guarantee in time.
I lost 2000 USD using this service, but I did use the money back guarantee, remember to use this while you can.
I can only assume that the positive review on this page are false, and the moderators of this site should really do something about it.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

Please go ahead and post screenshots of your results vs their claimed results for the same time frame.

Images of all prior correspondence would also be helpful.

I missed the updated in this thread. I can see that more fake positive reviews has been posted, so it's time to set a stop to this scammning.
You can find the results for February 2017 here (confirmed on 'slave' and 'master'), in that period he claimed to have made +600 pips.
I also have a lot of email correspondance that I like to provide you guys with, can I send it to an email address? (I don't know if it is ok to post copy of emails here, as it might be seen as 'private' information).

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Attachments

• hf1.PNG
    hf1.PNG
    306.5 KB · Views: 0
  • hf2.PNG
    hf2.PNG
    204 KB · Views: 0
The usual objection to posting emails is that it makes email addresses visible to spammers. Edit out the email addresses and I don't think there's much for anyone to complain about.

Back