Horlique Gold - Blew out 3 of my accounts

Hey Horlique! Shouldn't you at least be making some small payments on what you owe? If not, why don't you just come here and admit that you're a scammer?

In my opinion, he has no intention of being a scammer.....it's just that he is not as good a forex trader as he think/believe he is. Trading Demo account is a far cry from trading live account.

If Horlique had only lost money through normal trading, I'd say he's just deluded about his skills.

In this case, he clearly and repeatedly violated what were supposed to be ironclad promises of drawdown limits (also laid out in the LPOA) and use of a trading bot. He's also got a history of offering to manage accounts without an LPOA. Further, he tried to muzzle his client into not complaining, and then promised to come up with some method of fixing this and disappeared.

I'd say all of that adds up to a typical pathological liar who scams clients and only loses more money while breaking promises to fix things. The disappearance when he's finally cornered is also typical scam behavior.

Reading scams committed by individuals here made me to wonder how this case committed by one of our own FPA member is progressing.
Any updates on this?

If MMInc wants to file a Traders Court Case, I'll see that it gets priority handling.

In the meantime, I hope this thread is enough to make people cautious about dealing with Horlique.

Back