• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Hotforex 9 issues and scam with false info false promises and threaten me

I am having an issue with a company
You talked with Support regarding this?

What they answered to you?
and here is som examples of the Reimbursement they made ehch time they make huge mistake ,but the problem is the final issues isnt reported in my wallet!! thats why i said it was a big cheat and they opended demo account for me to play with it and tried to convinvce me its real money !! it was a toy and they made fun of me!!! as u can see in screenshot there is Reimbursments and the final one under name of ((goodwill))!!! thats really sad and funny

Attachments

• remublmncehotfore.jpeg
    remublmncehotfore.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Forex Brokers   Hotgoodwill!!!!!forex   Homepage.jpeg
    Forex Brokers Hotgoodwill!!!!!forex Homepage.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Forex Brokcashuuuuuuuuuuuers   Hotforex   Homepage.png.jpg
    Forex Brokcashuuuuuuuuuuuers Hotforex Homepage.png.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 1
DEAR FARESS, I WORK AND TRADE since 2001 andi knbow how they work and they had Lc Barkly ( in afirca ) and the bank is famous and great reputation ,Theb ad view of this is that hotfore never gave me any feeling of safty fund (( as if they gonna safe my fund!! )) well som of my funds didnt got mentioned in my acount wallet and alot of massive mistakes they done and i am sure if only IF barclys knows my issues and know all deatils it will be SOO big issues inside Eur court and FCS AND NINTYEAST!! and soo many issues will report name one case in ech comingh weeks untill i see who got a real human soul and gonna treat me in decnt way and respect my dection of saving my fund and answer my qustuion!! WHOS TO BLAME!! WHOM TO BLAME HOTFOREX!!!

here is som screenshots of hotforex relink e to social fx acount ( which got offline for tow days during trade hours) and hotforex admit it and admit it was big mistake and offered me GOODWILLING!! which i discovered by chance it was demo acount!!! i was soo shocked when the custmercare told me i am trading in demo account under ((GOODWILL)) OFFER! and rescted to fund my acount or withdrawl!! IT was big shock and funny act from respect company!! does BARCLY BANK know that, and is it safe? is it legel? is there any law restrict complaining big companies? WHOS TO BLAME!! HOW WILL I GET MY MONEY BACK, ANY MY COMMISSION WHICH IS STILL RUNNING BUT I DONT KNOW WHO TAKE IT NOW? and when i made my last complain they sent me termination closer note!! ANYBODY from HOTFOREX HERE!! I BEEN SERVING HOTFOREX FOR TOW YEARS!!! why me? why? are you soo shy to say (( sorry rafat i made another big mistke)) or you tired of keep getting embarrssed cuz i know all your huge mistakes!! WHICH IS CANNOT BE COUNTED IN ONE HAND!! sham on you complince deparmtnet!! and i will never stop posting your own bad mistakes and trust me i got alot of info thats can easly make you lose the trust of soo many traders and even som high roller traders!! AND PAMM ACOUNTS TOO!! SOCIAL FX ACOUNT !! ..etc etc... i hope to get resolve of my issues ASAP other wise i am gonna start posting Names and VIP MANEGERS NAMES TOO !!! so its your call HOTFOREX!! and god knows i am saying the truth and i got scammed by bad guys inside hotforex in complance or cusmtercare or management!! look back again and see my whole case since 2014!! ITS ALL BEGIN WITH MISTAKES AND ENDS WITH KILLING MISTAKES AND UN SECURE PLATFORMS AND UN EDUCATED MANAGEMENT!! time is runing!!! and i am still waiting!!!!

Attachments

• remublmncehotfore.jpeg
    remublmncehotfore.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 1
  • HOTFOREX   TECHNICAL ANALYSIS.jpeg
    HOTFOREX TECHNICAL ANALYSIS.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1
  • HotForex Traders Awards.jpeg
    HotForex Traders Awards.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 1
  • hotforexthreting.jpeg
    hotforexthreting.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Statement- 1016261 - Habeb golden signal 2015-03-11 18-20-50.png
    Statement- 1016261 - Habeb golden signal 2015-03-11 18-20-50.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Account 289241 HF Markets Ltd   Hotforexthird.png
    Account 289241 HF Markets Ltd Hotforexthird.png
    113.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Forex Brokers   Hotforex   Homepage.png
    Forex Brokers Hotforex Homepage.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Forex Brokers   Hotforex   Homepageppppppp.png
    Forex Brokers Hotforex Homepageppppppp.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 1
شوف شو الترخيص الحاصلة عليه الشركة و راسل الجهة المرخصة مع الاثباتات
ما عندهم ترخيص ETC BOKER عندهم ترخيص MARKETMAKER هذا على حسب علمي وهنالك احتيال من طريقة الدفع مع كاش يو ونتيللير

غخع ؤشى سثث ةغ ىشةث هس شف قشىن
here is som screenshots of hotforex relink e to social fx acount ( which got offline for tow days during trade hours) and hotforex admit it and admit it was big mistake and offered me GOODWILLING!! which i discovered by chance it was demo acount!!! i was soo shocked when the custmercare told me i am trading in demo account under ((GOODWILL)) OFFER! and rescted to fund my acount or withdrawl!! IT was big shock and funny act from respect company!! does BARCLY BANK know that, and is it safe? is it legel? is there any law restrict complaining big companies? WHOS TO BLAME!! HOW WILL I GET MY MONEY BACK, ANY MY COMMISSION WHICH IS STILL RUNNING BUT I DONT KNOW WHO TAKE IT NOW? and when i made my last complain they sent me termination closer note!! ANYBODY from HOTFOREX HERE!! I BEEN SERVING HOTFOREX FOR TOW YEARS!!! why me? why? are you soo shy to say (( sorry rafat i made another big mistke)) or you tired of keep getting embarrssed cuz i know all your huge mistakes!! WHICH IS CANNOT BE COUNTED IN ONE HAND!! sham on you complince deparmtnet!! and i will never stop posting your own bad mistakes and trust me i got alot of info thats can easly make you lose the trust of soo many traders and even som high roller traders!! AND PAMM ACOUNTS TOO!! SOCIAL FX ACOUNT !! ..etc etc... i hope to get resolve of my issues ASAP other wise i am gonna start posting Names and VIP MANEGERS NAMES TOO !!! so its your call HOTFOREX!! and god knows i am saying the truth and i got scammed by bad guys inside hotforex in complance or cusmtercare or management!! look back again and see my whole case since 2014!! ITS ALL BEGIN WITH MISTAKES AND ENDS WITH KILLING MISTAKES AND UN SECURE PLATFORMS AND UN EDUCATED MANAGEMENT!! time is runing!!! and i am still waiting!!!!
you can see my name is at rank one and ech time i am rank one they hit me badly and make me lose all my capital!!! my name is rafat darwish and alwyes rank one in most of contests!!!

i used to be rank 1 in all contests but thanks to hotforexc they made me the last and lose everything with the lagg of cashu and Barclay platfrom,fx platfrom, pamm scam system
everytime i reahc rank one they make big mistkae or lagg or other bad bad scams to make me lose my money!!! is it all by chance since 2014!!! why me!!!! why making me lose over 27k!!! why me after i bring more than 17 traders as afilities and boosted hotforex website which cost me about 2k usd?!!!!

BEWARE OF gold-diggers . here is self explantory proof. after deposintg 300$ they replied with this

Attachments

• Golddigger.jpg
    Golddigger.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 1
You talked with Support regarding this?

What they answered to you?
they updated me recently that FPA HAS many friends and
(( they not giving any attnetion to my posts!!)) Wow thats really getting scary ,if evh scammer felty so self confidence then i think forex whole system is getting in wrong hands ( assignments and liquidity providers))

Back