Hotforex is a scam!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i lost 3 trades amounting to 2770 $ because hotforex webtrader and mt4 was not updating prices of trades
this happened more than 4 times already in few months but when it happened in march i told them i could not close trade in time and mine trade went to huge loss and when i closed the trade it went to 2770 $ .
yes mine trade was gaining first but because the screen not updating when i saw after sometime it was showing negative.
should i open new thread or is this allowed posting here.
what reply i get is webtrader if not works try mt4 metatrader if that also not works sometime then try to close trade by doing phone.

Good news
i received money for 1 trade
(but i lost 3 trades because that time i was having 3 trades open and prices where standstill for all 3 of them ofcourse because of server issue)

but good news is atleast they paid me after so many months but for some amount not full amount.
i was doing email to them from march and they paid me in july but paid some part of mine money

but i want to know is getting full amount i lost possible . i really want it as i cant afford to loss.
as for them 2770 or say 3000 $ is small amount but not for me.
they are helpfull now but i can trust them again if i receive full amount .
and if i receive full amount i will reinvest under them again.
also if they paid me for 1 trade they know there was server issue or technical problem from their side otherwise why would they pay me even for 1 trade.
thanks

Last edited:
Venelin_HotForex HotForex Representative is offline from more than a week any suggestion what to do to get remaining amount i need it . they told they will close mine account as i have problems with them and they even told in 6 months they has only 1 downtime of approx 30 mins which is not true for me .

Send him an email. Email plus PM doubles your chances of your message being noticed.

Venelin_HotForex HotForex Representative is offline from more than a week any suggestion what to do to get remaining amount i need it . they told they will close mine account as i have problems with them and they even told in 6 months they has only 1 downtime of approx 30 mins which is not true for me .

Dear newmember007,

I wasn't online here, but you can always contact me via email which I prefer, because you can reach me directly and I read my emails 24/7/365. As we agreed I have done my best and the company showed a good will refunding one of the transactions as we agreed and its in the private messages that we exchanged (I still keep all of them). If you would like to contact me, please use my email address for communication, because I can't promise fast replies here in the forum. My email address is venelin@hotforex.com

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Venelin Videnov

Dear newmember007,

I wasn't online here, but you can always contact me via email which I prefer, because you can reach me directly

and I read my emails 24/7/365. As we agreed I have done my best and the company showed a good will refunding

one of the transactions as we agreed and its in the private messages that we exchanged (I still keep all of

them). If you would like to contact me, please use my email address for communication, because I can't promise

fast replies here in the forum. My email address is venelin@hotforex.com

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Venelin Videnov

yes i agree that from 2770 $ if i get 1000 $ it will be good. but when i contacted them regrading downtime of
more than 30 mins also on 11 th june the reply i got was :-
During the last 6 months our feed was down for 30 minutes on June 11th, 2013 from 12:03 untill 12:33.
how it is possible when i got this emails also from hotforex staff confirming downtime on other dates also.
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 21:59:11 +0000 (UTC)
Thank you for contacting support. I can confirm that the issue with
Webtrader has been reported to our IT department who are working to
resolve the problem as soon as possible.

so should i forget the remaining amount i mean approx 2000 $ as hotforex already paid me 1000 $ from approx

3000 $ i lost in march and i got reply also that

We had multiple agents carry out investigations, reimbursed you in order to show goodwill but still you
were not satisfied.

so when i was complaining from march so many times i got reimbursed for some amount only that too in july after

begging them please give me the money but then also i got only some amount
please say will i get full amount or not from hotforex, if i get full amount i will withdraw it and

reinvest it with new bonus offering .
if u paid me some amount why not pay me full amount as without problem in hotforex server i would not got even

1 $ from hotforex but i got 1000 $ so there was problem in march in server of hotforex.
i am emailing complains of more than 50 different people regrading server issuse from hotforex server.

complains taken from reviews and other places. more than 50 people cant be wrong.
if it is allowed by moderator to post all complains in this thread then i will post it .

when i posted on forum i am feeling ashamed of asking the remaining amount i got 2 emails that why u are
ashamed they should pay full amount and edit your post and only demand full money and tell them to solve it so
i edited that comment that i am feeling ashamed for asking full money.
yes when u told u have only power to reimbure me 1000 $ i agreed as i thought some thing is coming and i will
ask other staff of hotforex but they dont care about reimburing for even 1 $ .
i even told that if i got paid for 1 transaction instad of 3 trades then also i will be happy.
but again when there was server issue on 11th june i thought i should fight for mine loss due to server issue
in march also.

THIS emails i got from hotforex previously :-

Thank you for contacting support.
Please note that the email below that you reply to is not connected to your issue reported on 7th March however
points out the short server disconnection which happen on 11th June when none of your open trade was affected
and were all closed in profit.

another email :-
Your email about not able to open position of 0.06 GBPJPY was received on 2nd July 2013. Short server
disconnection appear on 11th June 2013 and none of your positions were affected as they were all closed in profit

yes i closed that trades in profit but due to server problem i cant open 1 more trade for 0.06 lot size that

time and i lost approx 40 to 50 $ this time.
but i got reply which is correct see down.

another email:-
Thank you for contacting support.
Please note that HotForex does not refund positions that were not open.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance.

but then i want full amount for march 2013 loss as mine trades was open that time and due to server issue i got

mine trades in loss.
thanks i dont want to post negative reveiws and give u 1 star . i will wait for mine problem to get solved.

Not being able to open a new trade when you see a good opportunity sucks, but most brokers are very careful to include something in their TOS making them immune to "potential profits" from trades that never happened. If they didn't, a lot of people could claim to have been getting ready to make profitable trades during a time when the server wasn't accepting trades. How could a broker hope to determine which of these claims are real and which ones aren't?

Not being able to open a new trade when you see a good opportunity sucks, but most brokers are very careful to include something in their TOS making them immune to "potential profits" from trades that never happened. If they didn't, a lot of people could claim to have been getting ready to make profitable trades during a time when the server wasn't accepting trades. How could a broker hope to determine which of these claims are real and which ones aren't?

u are right sir . but when there was downtime of server i emailed them and told i will loss money due to this
also i made few trades in that time for profit but want to open new trade with double lot size but i cant.
also what to do to get remaining money from them as i am feeling ashamed of demanding money again and again from them .
they paid me for 1 transaction but i lost 3 transaction same time because of them if they can pay me for 1 they should pay me for then other 2 transactions .
instead i got email they will close mine account as i have problems with them.

Broker terms for server downtime are usually very specific. If a SL or TP doesn't work due to server issues, most brokers will compensate you. Few brokers will every provide any compensation at all for "lost trading opportunities" due to down time. If a client continues to take up the resources of available support staff, a broker is free to ask that client to close all trades and change brokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back