Hours and daily %

Welcome to the forum and I am happy that you are trying to learn something from this forum. What you want to know is basically a relative question to answer. For example a pro trader generally trades relatively less than normal traders because what we think a lose situation they may see it as winning situation. However, most of the time, when I think that my situation is favorable I spend 8 to 10 hours per week.

But the % I can’t really count as there is no fixed percentage of income in forex market. Forex being the versatile and volatile market provides volatile income in different times. But as a scalper I am earning moderate profit in each trade.

It is true we can not fix our earning with forex trading. Even we make targets but are fail to get them . I had random earning during different weeks of months . At the end of month I am able to count whole profit . It is good that I am in profit since many months along with my loss that I own . the reason for it is that I am regular to connect with market updates and try to do disciplined trading.

For me forex is a side earning business. I spend some hours in trading , some times in a week only 2 days I did trading. I am happy with this earning because I had not big dreams . Just 7% to 10% monthly profit will be enough I daily watch market to know how these days it is going on it give me idea to do trading at right time.

Trading Forex is unique as it contains unique features. Many traders take it as a part-time job but most of the traders adopt it as a career. You can earn by just spending few minutes on the market if you have strong knowledge and a good technique.

Welcome to the forum and I am happy that you are trying to learn something from this forum. What you want to know is basically a relative question to answer. For example a pro trader generally trades relatively less than normal traders because what we think a lose situation they may see it as winning situation. However, most of the time, when I think that my situation is favorable I spend 8 to 10 hours per week.

But the % I can’t really count as there is no fixed percentage of income in forex market. Forex being the versatile and volatile market provides volatile income in different times. But as a scalper I am earning moderate profit in each trade.

Never try to assume what others are doing. It makes us competitive and as a result we try to accomplish more than our capabilities. It entirely depends on your trading skills and many other things. Be realistic in your expectations. Do trading according to your strength. And yes if you are skilled you can make good return of investment.

Back