• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

How can i find out wich system is for real

bogdy23

Recruit
Hello,

I`m looking at multiple systems that have been tested by FPA but after a month or 2 i see them in the scam section how can i know wich system to buy?

After 4 year I can't answer to your question.
Every system give good signals but the art is to know how to filter which is good and which is bad.
Forget those money machines and start learning to trade.
Invest your money in your education and find a mentor to learn you how to do it by looking over his shoulders.
In my case I have over 10.000 total in front of my trading station and I can't say that I'm a good trader... yet. :(

Personally, I wouldn't bother to consider any tested company until the test is AT LEAST 6 months old. I also personally would skip anything not trading while using SLs.

Those 2 rules alone will filter out most systems. The bulk fail within 6 months and anything trading without hard stops is always at extreme risk.

For the rest, watch them for another 6 months and see how they perform. A few may be worth giving a try at that point.

Back