How can I set my TP exactly before the trend changes

You need to have a more robust strategy than simply using ATR. When you start your trading day, determine which market it is you want to trade. I trade the US market and sometimes the UK if I think there is a good setup forming.

You need to have a more robust strategy than simply using ATR. When you start your trading day, determine which market it is you want to trade. I trade the US market and sometimes the UK if I think there is a good setup forming.

The simple form of Trading strategy that we need to use is that it must be easy enough so that we can understand and our trades must be such that we are getting profits from it.

There are no exact rules to fix TP Or any thing in forex. I must say you should set it that you can find easily . High pips TP will not hit soon ,May be market turn before reaching it. I try to pick 20 pips Profit in any trade . If I am watching trades I can close position on low pips if market is towards profit .

Always remember that indicators are just some sort of mathematical statistics that provide basic guidelines instead of fully rely on it to trade. Regarding TP before trend change, this needs experience and I used trendline as guideline to understand the supply and demand remaining before it change.

Always remember that indicators are just some sort of mathematical statistics that provide basic guidelines instead of fully rely on it to trade. Regarding TP before trend change, this needs experience and I used trendline as guideline to understand the supply and demand remaining before it change.

Whenever i am doing my trading i will never depend on the Indicators as all i know is that doing good trades will happen if i am trading with the trends :)

If you have a strategy or system from which you determine the trend of the market, then you can use it to set your TP. But if you are only guessing then you need to change the way you trade.

If you have a strategy or system from which you determine the trend of the market, then you can use it to set your TP. But if you are only guessing then you need to change the way you trade.

We need to use such type of trading strategy that is more suitable to our trading needs and using which we would be able to maintain a reliable income in our trades :)

there is no fix rule to place TP exactly .It is your analysis and market condition which determines either your use of TP was right or wrong. Good analysis and right time of entry counts a lot where our take profit can work properly , It will hit and give us profit.

Well, here is what I used to set my TP. Normally I set 20 pips before the support and resistance level. We should not place TP right on edge of a support or resistance level as there are many chances, price will return few pips before hitting TP.

Well, here is what I used to set my TP. Normally I set 20 pips before the support and resistance level. We should not place TP right on edge of a support or resistance level as there are many chances, price will return few pips before hitting TP.

We have to learn and use Take Profit levels in our trades in such a manner that we can get them to hit so that we can close our trade that is running in profits :)

Back