How can I set my TP exactly before the trend changes

It is better to set your TP near or at a support/resistance level. So if you are entering any trade you should aim for next level.

It is better to set your TP near or at a support/resistance level. So if you are entering any trade you should aim for next level.

If we do have the knowledge about the support and Resistance levels for the currency pair in which we are doing our trades then it becomes a lot more easier for us to set the Take profits which can get hit :)

This is the main thing how a trader can set exactly his TP near support and resistance point until he had not enough knowledge about this thing. It requires a lot of work and experience to know support and resistance levels:cool:.I think most of the traders set this tool with their own will .

This is the main thing how a trader can set exactly his TP near support and resistance point until he had not enough knowledge about this thing. It requires a lot of work and experience to know support and resistance levels:cool:.I think most of the traders set this tool with their own will .

We have to think twice before we set our Take Profits and this is because many times we will start getting the losses in our trades and we have to avoid that at all costs :)

Sometimes price reverses without any reason. It is wise to place your TP around 15 - 20 pips low/high to previous reversal point. Last week UJ reversed without any sound reason and I was in good 200+ pips but ended up getting only around 50 pips.

Sometimes price reverses without any reason. It is wise to place your TP around 15 - 20 pips low/high to previous reversal point. Last week UJ reversed without any sound reason and I was in good 200+ pips but ended up getting only around 50 pips.

We have to think wisely and then only decide which are the safe levels of our trading and at what levels we will be comfortable in placing the Take Profits for our orders :)

I think trailing SL should do the trick. It can work as a TP if you set up it correctly. Fixed SL and TP is too rigid and market can fool you with fixed setups, keep that in mind.

I think trailing SL should do the trick. It can work as a TP if you set up it correctly. Fixed SL and TP is too rigid and market can fool you with fixed setups, keep that in mind.

Whenever we are trading we need to set our trades like this that the Take Profits are hit and we are able to get a good income in our trading. This is also important for us as we have to understand the Price Action also :)

Back