How do i take my MT4 backtest and post it as a strategy on MyFxBook?

B.Chorley

Recruit
Hi everyone, I am really struggling to figure out how to take my back test results from the MT4 strategy tester and publish them on MyFxBook as a strategy so I can better analyse the results. I would love it if someone could help me out and tell me how to do it.

Thanks very much

MyFxBook has some flaws, but I don't think uploading backtests is one of them. If people could do that, people would be using backtests there to try to sell products instead of forward tests. So, although I can't swear they don't allow this, I don't think they do. If someone else know for sure, please post and either confirm or correct my assumption.

You cannot find out the solution from uploading backtest. I think you should try forward testing to get rid of this. Or you can try it in your demo account or any different demo account to get the most accurate result. I think that could be the best solution. Trust me whenever I try to apply any strategy first I apply it in some demo account. And apply the strategy with small lot trades.

Back