How do you handle your losses?

Cut your losses as soon as possible is the approach I am using now. It is really helpful because we should be out of losing trades and look for new trades. Keep holding the losing trade will not help in long run.
If we follow good advice on trading, cut your loss early and let your profit run this is good to making profit maximum, but sometime as trader rush if look profit floating on several pips hence making them hurry to cut small profit, but when look floating loss wider they let order opened with expectation will back to early track and this is also mistake in trading

It is a story of every trader they are attracted towards profit , rush to up going market as their position is set and are making profit. They should contented on sure profit. Get it and come out of market. Extreme can be diverted to sudden down fall. I also face a great loss some times but now I try to get small profits that save me from a big loss.

Hey guys would you share some tips on what's the ratio of SL size to your trading position? I experience problems finding good ratio for that..

It is very common in the forex market that every trader may face losses. Even successful traders also face losses. Once you have lost you money, it is high time you should monitor your strategy as well as you should evaluate the strategy so that you can determine the mistakes that you have made in case of trading. Why you have lost money and what are the main reasons behind these. After evaluating your trading strategy you may set some goals for future and set a new trading strategy.

You may operate your new strategy for short time then again evaluate your strategy. If the new strategy can achieve the desired goals of trading, then it is suitable for you. By this process, you may be able to successfully overcome losses.

My emotions actually affected my trading at the beginning. But then I tried to overcome my fears and feelings. I managed to do that after a while.

My emotions actually affected my trading at the beginning. But then I tried to overcome my fears and feelings. I managed to do that after a while.
Its very common for newbie traders to encounter this. You have to overcome this period with hard work and patience, although some traders find it difficult to get through it or learn from their mistakes drawing this period for longer.

That period is different for different people. Sometimes it's not just a matter of how much hard work and patience you put in, but also how much free time you have in order to do this.

Yes, I agree with you that at first everyone goes through such a period and for everyone it lasts different periods of time. It's impossible to wait it out, you just gotta trade at that time and then the results will come faster.

Loss is the piece of forex trading. It is for all intents and purposes beyond any doubt that you will defy some loss trade paying little heed to the likelihood that you are ceaselessly making advantage. I general keep a journal where I note down all my trading history. It in like manner merges why I took the trade. By then some of the time I chart my journal to see what messes up I made. This is the strategies by which I handle losses.

Back