How do you handle your losses?

Regard lost as lesson, and learn how it happens, such as bad mind, unreasonable trading strategy or risk control problem, and then perform better next time.

Loss always comes as a bad experience and this is why we have to think about how we are going to cope with the losses we have already made.

If a trader is skillful then he can easily recover his losses from the markets.

It's a revenge order and it's not recommended for any trader, 'cuz it just a haste-filled act. Calm yourself, drink something smooth.

Yeah, of course it is not recommended but still, many people understand but still doing it. Trading successfully still depends on someone personality, not only strategy or system,

Keep it simple, don't use too many indicators, risk less per trade so that you can relax while your trade is open plus you can give your trade some room to breath, its helps a lot.

Yeah, of course it is not recommended but still, many people understand but still doing it. Trading successfully still depends on someone personality, not only strategy or system,

And from that we can see who is really understand about the risk of forex itself. It's not just personality, our trading psychology is also need to be trained as well.

And from that we can see who is really understand about the risk of forex itself. It's not just personality, our trading psychology is also need to be trained as well.

It is important that we should know and understand that the risks in our trades will remain and we have to assess them soon so that we can manage them well :)

Our risk taking determines how much loss can we suffer in any trade. High risks are high loss , I like to trade with low risks until I am not good at risk management. Stop loss is another way to handle with loss. it will limit your loss to a point where you set it.

Our risk taking determines how much loss can we suffer in any trade. High risks are high loss , I like to trade with low risks until I am not good at risk management. Stop loss is another way to handle with loss. it will limit your loss to a point where you set it.

We should learn how well we would be able to handle our risks in the trading. Also it is very important for us as a trader to learn on how we can avoid the losses and try to increase our earnings from this business :)

We should learn how well we would be able to handle our risks in the trading. Also it is very important for us as a trader to learn on how we can avoid the losses and try to increase our earnings from this business :)

Handle and minimize the risk of this business is the key for a successful trading in the future. But you need to take your time when learning both about money and risk management.

Back