How is made an economic calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

al78310

Recruit
Hi everyone!
I don't know if I'm in the right place to ask this question...
For many years i have been asking myself how an economic calendar was made?

I mean where data come from?
Who is fixing consensus?....

Does somebody know?
Thanks

Best regards

Most of the data is publicly announced. Bigger economic news services (Bloomberg, Reuters, CNBC, etc.) are there and put it onto their services as fast as possible.

If you check different calendars, you will notice variations in consensus. Consensus is sort of an average of multiple sources of prediction, and different calendars get these from different places which will sometimes use a different mix of sources.

Usually I am reading news calendar economy on forexfactory which tis site provided realtime data if news wil released hence we can click refresh button that appear on time, usually if new near to time updated we can use these refresh button, and we can reading explanation about news and impact to currency

Usually I am reading news calendar economy on forexfactory which tis site provided realtime data if news wil released hence we can click refresh button that appear on time, usually if new near to time updated we can use these refresh button, and we can reading explanation about news and impact to currency

There are a lot of sites in which we get lot of information which we have to use wisely in our trading to get a good income :)

There are a lot of sites in which we get lot of information which we have to use wisely in our trading to get a good income :)

Yeah, you are right! There have so many active news trading sites for informing Forex traders. But as a pro trader, I believe we need to filter our entry point by doing deeper professional technical as well as news trading analysis. Depending on only news trading or technical clues can’t carry regular profit here.

Yeah, you are right! There have so many active news trading sites for informing Forex traders. But as a pro trader, I believe we need to filter our entry point by doing deeper professional technical as well as news trading analysis. Depending on only news trading or technical clues can’t carry regular profit here.

If we will be able to control our trades then we will have the opportunity to get more income from our trading and also become profitable traders in the long run :)

I am often use forexfactory to reading news update and also this site and also realtime news updated, I am ever use indicator news but making platform low responding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back