How many indicators do you need?

I feel I can trade without indicators too . One should just get help from indicators not become handicap with them . Indicators are not much important , Main thing is our analysis and right entry in market to do good trading.

I feel I can trade without indicators too . One should just get help from indicators not become handicap with them . Indicators are not much important , Main thing is our analysis and right entry in market to do good trading.

Its mean are you use naked trade style . naked trading is good things and can bring successful trades by professional traders , like candlestick and support ressistance , its really useful for analysis the market to know truly trend without indicator anymore

Naked trading is one good thing in forex trading but you have to master it for making profit because you cannot go blindly. There must be some method in it and indicators are helpful if utilized properly.

Naked trading is one good thing in forex trading but you have to master it for making profit because you cannot go blindly. There must be some method in it and indicators are helpful if utilized properly.

From very start it is a bit difficult to trade naked. You need at least some guidance to trade in any particular direction. For this you can use some simple indicators like RSI, Macd and moving averages.

From my personal experience, I generally don't like using Forex indicators, as I find the data worthless, as they lag current price. If you want to be in the moment and take trades based on what's happening right now then you have to base trades on current Price Action.

It is much better to trade without indicators, most of the indicators are useless or give signals too late to enter any particular move.

I can say that's a bunch indicators in one display. But as long as the trader is fine with them, it would be fine. But for me, I couldn't get myself overwhelmed with bunch of indicators on my display.

I can say that's a bunch indicators in one display. But as long as the trader is fine with them, it would be fine. But for me, I couldn't get myself overwhelmed with bunch of indicators on my display.

I would say that we have to think about using only those types of Indicators that are reliable for us and using which we can get a good trading income. This is also a reason why we will have to think before using an Indicator in our trades :)

Back