How many UK traders?

eskep

Recruit
Hey guys As we all know forex is is globally traded but I trade from the UK just wondering how many are also trading from the UK?

Hey guys As we all know forex is is globally traded but I trade from the UK just wondering how many are also trading from the UK?

Yes, it is a fact that we can do Forex trading from any place and we do have many traders who are from the UK :p

Yes, it is a fact that we can do Forex trading from any place and we do have many traders who are from the UK :p

Accodring to wiki the biggest countries in europe who trade forex are Germany, Switzerland, Paris, London I wonder how many actually trade forex as a profession?

Accodring to wiki the biggest countries in europe who trade forex are Germany, Switzerland, Paris, London I wonder how many actually trade forex as a profession?

About 1/100th as many as those who make all their money selling sure to win signals, EAs, etc. :D

About 1/100th as many as those who make all their money selling sure to win signals, EAs, etc. :D

Yes it is true that we have a lot of potential income possibility in selling the signals to traders who are newbies and are looking for some profits :)

Signals are most of the time hard nuts to crack, although my broker also send me some good bunch of information yet i prefer forums and news sites for making my own conclusions rather than depending on these signal services.

Signals are most of the time hard nuts to crack, although my broker also send me some good bunch of information yet i prefer forums and news sites for making my own conclusions rather than depending on these signal services.

If we are aware of how the trading signals work then we will know that the main element in getting the signals right is the timing ofcourse :D

according to my experience most of the scam brokers are registered in UK, primarily binary options offering "most top class services and profitable trades" :D

according to my experience most of the scam brokers are registered in UK, primarily binary options offering "most top class services and profitable trades" :D

I guess you are right about it but most of them will face problems as a result of Britain decision in brexit and hopefully only decent brokers will hold FCA license IMO.

We should be extra careful when ever we are dealing with the Forex brokers which are a potential for turning out to be Scam brokers :D

Back