How they maintain it?

PatrykM

Private
Hello traders,
Have you ever wonder how companies which calling to you and try to convince you to invest some money in forex market didnt bust yet?
I have spent one day in such a company and I realized after this day that nobody didnt sell anything and there were more than 50 people.
I know is just one day, but them strategy in my opinion is not reliable in customer point of wiev.
They are paying minimum salary even if you dont sell anything, they have to rent office so another expenses and some more PC's and so on.
How they maintain it? Do you know something about it after this one day in work I am so curious how it working.

Hello traders,
Have you ever wonder how companies which calling to you and try to convince you to invest some money in forex market didnt bust yet?
I have spent one day in such a company and I realized after this day that nobody didnt sell anything and there were more than 50 people.
I know is just one day, but them strategy in my opinion is not reliable in customer point of wiev.
They are paying minimum salary even if you dont sell anything, they have to rent office so another expenses and some more PC's and so on.
How they maintain it? Do you know something about it after this one day in work I am so curious how it working.
Well one day they sell nothing, but the other they had 500K of investments. Spend there one month to see how profitable they are.
But Instead I'd suggest you to start learning how to trade instead and build your independent career and make a dream job from this, rather than trying to sell some scam..

A good investment has no need to sell by cold calls. Chances are that the company was a total scam. Those few people who put money in never got it back.

If this was a new scam being set up, or a new call center, paying 50 people for only a few sales seems foolish. On the other hand, if you had stayed longer, you would see the worst sellers being dumped and the best ones being used to train those with potential. Eventually the average stats per seller would start to climb.

Then there's probably a whole separate group who tries to get those who did put money in to put in more money, recruit friends, etc. Having new leads for the 2nd tier call center can make a 1st tier cold calling center worth keeping even if initial sales are small.

Hello traders,

Believe me, it is much better on the west with this kind of tele marketing stance. If you ever been stay in China, you will almost everyday receive this type of call, either true company or scammer. It is pretty annoying and no matter how you blacklist, they still can get your number.

Believe me, it is much better on the west with this kind of tele marketing stance. If you ever been stay in China, you will almost everyday receive this type of call, either true company or scammer. It is pretty annoying and no matter how you blacklist, they still can get your number.

It is always better to stay away from such scams :)

It is always better to stay away from such scams :)

Absolutely. Usually I just hung up immediately without wasting time, probably west people will think it is very rude to do so, but in China, they already get used being so rude. That's their culture and you will get used to it if you stay for some time here.

One day can't decide, you need to check them longer, may be they keep on waiting for some big investor for a predeclared time period upto which they have their expenses coverd.

The lesson learned by this type of annoyance - don't give your number anywhere except to the broker where you have an account with.

Usually such cold calling companies tend to be scams. I would strongly recommend to stay as far away from them as possible. Generally, stay away from investment companies calling you and trying to contact you. It should be the other way around - you making your research about a certain company and contacting them to work with them.

Back