1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to avoid getting scammed when buying forex products

Discussion in 'Forex Basics Boot Camp - Fx Articles by Pharaoh' started by Pharaoh, May 19, 2008.

1. sohagm700

sohagm700 Recruit

Another great article

Pharaoh, the great ebook I just want to know where you are going to send $ 39.95. Again, the issue of coverage is optimal. Thank you.

This is just a step in a good step, but the reader is supplied and know exactly who is responsible for the results. I must offer this approach to improve the accuracy of the whole spectrum of the forex community so I can not say what I think. I do not underestimate the value of this work. This is not guaranteed once the dollar (or euro, etc.) will save you countless sand.

, Cheers

2. Kristjan

Kristjan Private

A product claiming to make you rich fast is always a scam. I have not yet seen a legitimately helpful product that would dare to make such claims. If you think about it for a second, it makes a lot of sense too. If I'd have a secret that would help me make a lot of money with little to no effort, I wouldn't sell that secret for pennies.

3. therdup

therdup Private

Merci pour toutes ces informations et ces bon conseils ! Je suis d'accord avec le fait de dire que les solutions miracles n'existent pas, il faut au contraire s'en méfier !

4. Riddik

Riddik Recruit

1.) If The Offer Sounds Too Good To Be True It Probably Is

There are many trading systems out there that promise an automatic trading robot which trades for you and makes money every time, this is simply unrealistic. While there are many effective signal services out there, many of these "robots" are pure scams looking to take your money. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

2.) Check For Income Proof

Only effective, proven trading systems have income proof on their site. Check for income proof as this is usually a good sign a company stands behind it's product and is willing to prove it. However please be advised that income proof doesn't guarantee a trading systems authenticity, it just increases the chances that the system is legit.

3.) Read Expert Reviews

It's always best to search for unbiased expert reviews on products before actually trying them. Many free reviews can be found on Forex forums, blogs or at independent review sites which provide lists of the top trading systems on the market. Reading reviews can not only save you from a scam but it can also help you determine which trading system fits your specific Forex needs and which ones may fall short.

By following these 3 simple, yet very important, steps, you can avoid a scam while increasing your chances of success in the lucrative Forex market.

5. HotIce

HotIce Private

It is so difficult to make difference between a genuine product and a scam one. Every company offers so many things or says promise but hardly delivers. The best thing we can do is to use products that is there for some period at least 4-6 months because a new product is more likely to scam if it’s not back by large company so we should be patience and see for some months if they can maintain themselves and if that works then we can start off.

6. NicholasM

NicholasM Corporal

I agree that it is important to go for that which is proven. I have seen year old companies scam people and very mew companies deliver amazing products. Therefore the time the company has existed in the market may not be the one and only item to look at when evaluating a product. I think one of the best ways is to check out reviews on websites such as FPA to see whether there are any scam reports about the product.

7. FraudKiller

FraudKiller Private, 1st Class

FPA needs to find a way to get its name out so it can act as prevention rather than the cure (not easy, but very important).

I beleive all CFDs and Forex products should be limited to "Sophisticated Investors" and I'f heard that the regulators think the same way. I should imagine the banksters are making too many billions to shut down the Forext money machine just now.

8. Xitrade

Xitrade Recruit

The basic steep is the knowledge and use the common sense.
    All the world is turning on most aspects more freelly , on a lot of others aspects is turning with a big jump back. Forex , all markets , banks , business are today's changing forward too much fast and obviously the big powers can't control all like just time ago . Society , prejuices .... writted laws , see what the neighbour is doing , the news on tv , the films , the rest of people you know. What they are doing ? . Sincerely you thinking that the people that are making money are "Sophisticated investors or the cleverest people on banks and institutions" ? omg , so far so wrong . Years ago fews computers and very expensives , today all the power of hundreds ones in a hand. Banks ? today they're on internet or dieing ... other business ... way of life ... the same. I thinking sincerely that people changes , world changes like a wave and the empires changing too , the most big ones have nothing guaranteed (read all the old empires in books and think a little).
    It's my basic idea about the world , business , forex and all the rest are the same. Who's thinking that go in the way that all the "old" society try teach us just we born will make us free and prosper people ? . Think about it: society , work , university ... it's the way ? for conquer what ? a way for serve others and change on the best case our work for few money ? . I can't make all people change this perception about the life but surely if you now thinking that all the people that are inside "sects" are crazy and unmature u're right, but now i ask you ... are you sure the ideas and knowledge all the legal institutions teach you aren't a sect ? not ? yes ? . Then use your common sense and ull become an expert for make money with no serve the others , try change your chip for get the money directly and become clever with yourself learning with yourself with the scientific method and ull get the necessary knowledge for become free from yourself . That's nothing to doo with be clever and a high graduated on harward nothing comparable , graduateds on harward are only the best sheeps for play , the clever people like Einstein and others aren't specials , only see the world in a different way and trust only in yourselfs. Forex ? learn with few money ... slowly , select a few internet ECN companies that don't promise you nothing and don't catch you everyday like a wolf hunting sheeps and for sure ull get the correct one . If not .. sincerely you're out of wave and you never will mature because you are like the most people thinking that the rest have the right and you do the same, then ull die like the rest , no more ways.
    Thanks for read my pest lol and good 2017 ;).

9. fouclycm

fouclycm Recruit

I think the first thing is to check that the offer is realistic. We can not get carried away by numbers, we have to tread ground!
    And of course, know the opinions. Public opinion has a weight that can not be subtracted and marks the reputation of traders, sellers and brokers. It can not be overlooked.
    Filter the opinion in the light of experts in the market :) are always helpful, for this they are the "experts".
    That is already shielded.

10. Phoebus

Phoebus Recruit

Article is somewhat misleading. If you concede that around 60% of forex program sales offered by Clickbank (or just via Paypal) are straight-out scams, then you could perhaps appreciate that the average individual would try to refund those within the (usual) 60 day's grace period. Apart from the fact that many sales are now offering nil refunds (eg Jeremy Goodman) or as little as 30 days, any such rate of refund around will get you banned from purchase by Clickbank, clickbetter, JVZOO etc as a "serial refunder". They don't advise you of this, you just get the "try another card or payment method" pop-up.
    And if you buy direct via PAYPAL, then you should be aware that they will not refund electronically/digitally delivered products. Neither Clickbank or Paypal will reply to any buyer-initiated correspondence on the subject. If you ask Dittmann to let you buy via a Paypal invoice, he will first insist that you email him an assurance that you will never refund any of his products.
    This is the real world of Forex scamology (not the FPA one).